Excellent

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012

Tick the boxes for purity and quality. Pleasant vanilla taste. Re ordering regularly, never a problem. Thumbs up for an excellent service at iHerb.

Krill also contains other good qualities

Posted by DeanaS on Dec 04, 2012

Not all omega 3's are alike, this one is better due to additional antioxidants. Astaxanthin.

Best bang for the buck

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Dec 15, 2012

I can't take fish oil, so krill is my only option. This is a high enough dosage that I only need to take one daily, and it's enteric coated so it gets where it needs to go. I'm VERY unhappy that it is out of stock and I had to purchase another product - this is FINALLY the one that does the job for us.

One of the better Krill Oil Supplements on the market

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Feb 06, 2016

I ordered this for my husband about two months ago but he only started taking them about 4 weeks ago as he was finishing a bottle of Omega 3 Fish Oil - within 2 weeks he started seeing results. His joint pains had significantly lessened as he told me he noticed that climbing the stairs and swimming became so much easier. I did a lot of research on all the brands Schiff, Advanta, Swanson etc. and decided that NOW Krill Oil at one soft gel per dosage, and its high concentration of actual Krill Oil seemed like the best value for money. I bought this and I have no regrets. I will order this again.

Least smelling Krill oil I have ever used

Posted by 5358151171619814524 on Jun 06, 2015

Seems good. I have also tried the Mercola Krill oil and the BioCeuticals Krill oil. All are really good but this one smells the least. Will have to use this for 3 months before I can give a proper review.