Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1571676 on Aug 26, 2011

I continue to reorder these...like that I can't taste the fishy krill...and don't have to take multiple softgels.

Terry

Posted by Reviewer2010756 on Aug 26, 2011

Excellent product. Well priced

Krill oil 1000

Posted by Reviewer3112902 on Aug 26, 2011

Excellent for the heart and joint's pain. Efficient!

Beats old fish oils

Posted by Reviewer2900469 on Sep 04, 2011

No bad taste and it seem to work well. It is far more digestable than fish oil

no fish-flavoured burbs

Posted by Reviewer3103838 on Sep 05, 2011

I like them better than fish oil, because you do not get fish-flavoured burps. I hope they are working, too early to tell.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer2390123 on Sep 05, 2011

I recently heard about the benefits of Krill and how much better it is than fish oi. However, I also read that this is still being researched. As a result, I decided to take both together - one in the morning and one at night. Regardless, they both seem to be doing something.

EXCELENT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1481784 on Sep 06, 2011

SUPERB BETTER THEN ANY FISH OIL!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2366044 on Sep 09, 2011

It's a relief to have found such a great product at such a price. I've been worried about my mom and tried to find a way to help her that didn't involve her dealing with many pills. Krill oil manages to deal with many of her troubles (joint trouble, moodiness, memory troubles,etc) so it's the perfect solution for her: easy to remember and not bothersome at all since it's just one product.

trusted brand

Posted by retirednlovinit on Sep 22, 2011

Larger caps but I like them better because I only need one. I've been using these for four years now for cholesterol control and inflammation. Let's just say I know when I have run out of supply and need to reorder with no further procrastination.!

OK Product

Posted by Reviewer1197409 on Sep 26, 2011

Contrary to other reviews found these tablets not that hard to swallow with a special coating. For a tripple strength Krill again well priced compared to what you would pay in Australia. iHerb continues to impress with cheap pricing and postage.