Awesome

Posted by philbeer on Jun 23, 2012

This Krill oil supplement has had a profound effect on my memory and concentration. It is enteric coated, which means it is protected from most of the Acidic effects from digestion. Normally i have been advised to combine krill oil products with, a mega hydrate supplement to avoid this same effect.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on May 16, 2015

Have purchased twice

Least smelling Krill oil I have ever used

Posted by 5358151171619814524 on Jun 06, 2015

Seems good. I have also tried the Mercola Krill oil and the BioCeuticals Krill oil. All are really good but this one smells the least. Will have to use this for 3 months before I can give a proper review.

One of the better Krill Oil Supplements on the market

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Feb 06, 2016

I ordered this for my husband about two months ago but he only started taking them about 4 weeks ago as he was finishing a bottle of Omega 3 Fish Oil - within 2 weeks he started seeing results. His joint pains had significantly lessened as he told me he noticed that climbing the stairs and swimming became so much easier. I did a lot of research on all the brands Schiff, Advanta, Swanson etc. and decided that NOW Krill Oil at one soft gel per dosage, and its high concentration of actual Krill Oil seemed like the best value for money. I bought this and I have no regrets. I will order this again.

Now Krill Oil - One of the Best

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on May 25, 2016

One of the best because (1) you're taking fewer capsules (2) krill oil won't go rancid versus fish oils (3) contains astaxanthin (4) it's Neptune Krill oil which is tested to be toxin-free. I've used Krill oil in the past to help me to lose weight. For all of these reasons, I recommend this product.

great price

Posted by Reviewer2965783 on Mar 30, 2010

this are half the price as the same product at whole foods!

Now Foods Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2933112 on Aug 21, 2010

This Krill Oil is great! I have tried different brands of fish oil and no matter what, I always have fish burps for hours. Well, I don't suffer from that while taking Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil. Never do I burp with this product. I am 100% satisfied with this krill oil. The softgel is also a little bit smaller than the other products I have tried. So it is so much easier to swallow.

Now Foods, Neptune Krill 1000

Posted by Reviewer1886709 on Jan 02, 2012

Wow, my joints are now mobile again. Excellent product.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1785930 on Mar 06, 2012

I have found the Neptune Krill Oil a bargain price....comparing to health food stores locally here in S/A..I have also noticed a big difference whilst taking krill oil..my body responds very quickly to the Now Foods brand and especially like only having to take I aday with 1000mg and this is enough for me...I notice my aches ease off at about 5or6 days from taking them if I have been off them for a while.....I prefer to regularly take them now as I notice my aches come back when I miss them.......Another great product Now has made ...Thank to IHerb for selling them to us and your prompt service..

Neptune Krill is great.

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Jul 16, 2010

Neptune seems to work best for me. This product is cheaper because you only need one a day not two.