Now Foods, Neptune Krill 1000.

Posted by Reviewer2707259 on Jul 12, 2013

I liked this product on structure and big concentration of cod-liver oil. It is very useful.

good for ADD - excellent for triglycerides - cholesterol

Posted by healthy-me on Jul 01, 2013

It really helps with my ADHD, it makes me less hyperactive when i work in front of my computer screen. Being already in a healthy diet for years i found that it lowered my triglycerides from 100 to 60 after 2 months of use. I also suggested it to a colleague with an invalid triglycerides level of 180, and his next blood test measured 90, for the first time in his life, as he mentioned. I also found that it contributes to lowering my cholesterol, although i don't know the exact percentage as i eat a whole bunch of lowering cholesterol foods. I managed to lower total cholesterol from 233 to 183 and LDL from 185 to 123.

I Was Surprised Because It Really Is Making A Difference

Posted by Reviewer1798895 on Jun 21, 2013

I was taking a much lower dose Australian brand of Krill Oil that didn't make a whole lot of difference to my arthritis pain and stiffness. I thought I would try the NOW Krill oil as it was more potent and much cheaper than what we can buy here in Australia. I honestly did not expect there to be much of a change but there was. I am so happy! Both my pain and stiffness have lessened to the point where I now feel they are manageable. I am not pain free but the degree of improvement makes the money spent worthwhile. By the way, I would like to add that IHerb is a terrific company to deal with.

Neptun Krill 1000

Posted by 5724921287379606096 on May 14, 2013

Excellent price & quality product. Arrived from US to Romania in record time.

Best bang for the buck

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Dec 15, 2012

I can't take fish oil, so krill is my only option. This is a high enough dosage that I only need to take one daily, and it's enteric coated so it gets where it needs to go. I'm VERY unhappy that it is out of stock and I had to purchase another product - this is FINALLY the one that does the job for us.

Krill also contains other good qualities

Posted by DeanaS on Dec 04, 2012

Not all omega 3's are alike, this one is better due to additional antioxidants. Astaxanthin.

Excellent

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012

Tick the boxes for purity and quality. Pleasant vanilla taste. Re ordering regularly, never a problem. Thumbs up for an excellent service at iHerb.

Top Shelf Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2551185 on Aug 04, 2012

Gr8 Quality Product Will Buy Again

Krill oil

Posted by Giordie on Jun 28, 2012

Wonderful product, have been using for a couple of years and love it, though not cheap.

Awesome

Posted by philbeer on Jun 23, 2012

This Krill oil supplement has had a profound effect on my memory and concentration. It is enteric coated, which means it is protected from most of the Acidic effects from digestion. Normally i have been advised to combine krill oil products with, a mega hydrate supplement to avoid this same effect.