Now Foods, Neptune Krill 1000, 60 Softgels

Neptune Krill is great.

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Jul 16, 2010

Neptune seems to work best for me. This product is cheaper because you only need one a day not two.

Nice if you can swallow it - 1000 mg capsule

Posted by Reviewer1932910 on Sep 25, 2011

This is an enteric coated capsule with no "krill" smell or taste passing out, so we can assume that the contents inside are also sealed from getting humidity and oxygen. The bottle cap is not threaded and it dose not seal tightly, so care must be taken in storage conditions and it should be consumed fast after opening. Since I was already consuming flax oil, fish oil, lecithin and goji berries prior to krill oil, I don't expect to see great difference. What I observe is that recovery from sports is even faster and old injuries disturbs me even less, so I can say that the product is working. The price is good although not the lowest. Iherb service is excellent.

Neptune Krill 1000 Is The Best of its Kind

Posted by Reviewer1949533 on Feb 03, 2012

I'm convinced this product is so very much better than ordinary fish oil in so many ways. No bad taste, no unpleasant burping, no ill effects.

Love it

Posted by healthyu on Nov 07, 2011

I switched from Omega 3s to Krill oil because the Krill has more omegas. Compare labels and see the difference. The NOW brand seems to have good manufacturing standards which makes a big difference. So far I love it!

Perfect product, lightning fast delivery, best value

Posted by Reviewer3052563 on Nov 08, 2011

Arrived from US to Australia in record time, faster even than some local e-tailers. Capsules are small, pleasant tasting. (and smelling) and show no traces of leakage, (as my last brand did). Best of all, these packs actually contain 60 1000mg CAPSULES, not the misleading 1000mg DOSAGE, (which is really 2x 500mg caps) as I've seen listed from another, deceptive supplier. So now I only need to pop one pill daily instead of two. Best value and experience I've come across yet.