Helps lift my mood

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Apr 20, 2010

Great omega 3 oil or so I've read. What I love about the product is that it helps with memory and mood.

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1414951 on May 03, 2010

This is a great source of Omega 3s and it doesn't make me burp like fish oils Omega 3s. I have osteoarthritis and it does make me feel beter.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1348584 on Mar 22, 2010

Great price and love the fact that this is 100% Krill unlike one of the other 'krill' pills that had other stuff in it.

Best vitamin I have ever purchased.

Posted by Reviewer2351107 on Apr 03, 2010

I love this product. No burping and I see a difference in my joints already. Frances Bacon

My Dr. Approved

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Apr 04, 2010

I have been on Crestor and had some decent results. My numbers were borderline. I informed my doctor that I was taking the Krill and it was loaded with Omega 3,6,9 and antioxidants and was told to continue taking the Krill and we'd see if there is a change in my next blood work. I stopped taking the Crestor. I will keep you informed.

Lowers cholestrol

Posted by Reviewer3273994 on Jan 20, 2010

My family practice doctor recommended this product to me. Over 6 months, it brought my total cholestrol down from 206 to 194. I use it daily.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2601138 on Sep 02, 2009

energy has gone up since using Krill oil.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3137113 on Sep 11, 2009

It is easy to take this oil because it smells Ok for me. I have given up taking fish oil many times.

Success

Posted by Reviewer2925365 on Nov 29, 2009

First fish oil product I have been able to tolerate. Doctor wants me on 4000mg/day and with this product I am doing that without any gastric problems.

Probably overall the most important supplement to take

Posted by Reviewer2522652 on Aug 22, 2009

My whole family takes this product with good results, that we did not see from fish oil. My daughter has help with PMS, my wife has had joint pain disappear, and reappear when we ran out of the product.