Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1414951 on May 03, 2010

This is a great source of Omega 3s and it doesn't make me burp like fish oils Omega 3s. I have osteoarthritis and it does make me feel beter.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1348584 on Mar 22, 2010

Great price and love the fact that this is 100% Krill unlike one of the other 'krill' pills that had other stuff in it.

Best vitamin I have ever purchased.

Posted by Reviewer2351107 on Apr 03, 2010

I love this product. No burping and I see a difference in my joints already. Frances Bacon

My Dr. Approved

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Apr 04, 2010

I have been on Crestor and had some decent results. My numbers were borderline. I informed my doctor that I was taking the Krill and it was loaded with Omega 3,6,9 and antioxidants and was told to continue taking the Krill and we'd see if there is a change in my next blood work. I stopped taking the Crestor. I will keep you informed.

Lowers cholestrol

Posted by Reviewer3273994 on Jan 20, 2010

My family practice doctor recommended this product to me. Over 6 months, it brought my total cholestrol down from 206 to 194. I use it daily.

Probably overall the most important supplement to take

Posted by Reviewer2522652 on Aug 22, 2009

My whole family takes this product with good results, that we did not see from fish oil. My daughter has help with PMS, my wife has had joint pain disappear, and reappear when we ran out of the product.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1061396 on Apr 13, 2009

I am on my second bottle and I have noticed a big decrease in the inflamation in my back and joints. I will continue to use this product. Iherb offeres great prices and service!!!!

Krill Oil Review

Posted by Reviewer2463475 on Apr 21, 2009

I have used this product before and it is very good at lowering cholesterol. It was shipped promptly and arrived safely.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2431228 on May 19, 2009

My whole family (13, 15, 47, 49 years) is taking this Neptune Krill Oil for about 3 months. We all feel the positive effects. The growing pains of my son have almost gone, also my wife's hay fever and the problems with my shoulder I had for years, got much better.

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120

Posted by Reviewer2276668 on Jun 07, 2009

Outstanding product...It`s helped me with my constant joint pain I`ve experianced for years...After just 3 weeks of use, 70% of my joint pain is gone...I`m a customer for life now.