Changed life!

Posted by Reviewer1183266 on Dec 08, 2010

I have noticed such a difference in my mental sharpness since taking this! Knee pain is also gone. As my mom is unable to take Krill oil because of an allergy to shellfish, I was worried I might be the same. When I first started on it, I noticed slightly irregular feeling in my joints (mostly knuckles), but my body got used to it, and I am better than ever! Ran out of Krill for a few weeks, so went back on fish oil as I waited for the iherb order to arrive. When I went back on Krill, I noticed no irregularity in my joints the second time around. Very thankful for such a great product at great price!

fine purchasing experience

Posted by Reviewer2854696 on Nov 22, 2010

all went as expected.

Krill

Posted by Reviewer1822904 on Nov 20, 2010

I always feel so much better with krill oil as opposed to fish oil. Something about it is just more pure.

iHerb rocks

Posted by Reviewer2276278 on Nov 19, 2010

This is a product I had been buying from a local health food store, and iHerb's prices beat the local store's prices, even factoring in sale's tax.

Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1366535 on Nov 17, 2010

I bought this Krill oil as it has more Omega 3 fatty acids in it than the product I was previously taking. Good price and good service from iherb.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1579103 on Nov 15, 2010

This is a very high quality product that is easy to digest and won't give the usual fish oil after taste. I've noticed an increase in energy level and less joint pain when using this product. I will continue to use NKO after experiencing positive results.

Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer3016448 on Oct 18, 2010

Delivery was timely & it's a first rate product.

All around Great supplement

Posted by Reviewer2366661 on Oct 16, 2010

A great way to keep your HDL levels UP, as well as your mood! Really do appreciate iherb...their product lines, service and shipping speed.

Quality product at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer2476209 on Aug 30, 2010

Previously I took fish oil which required taking up to 6 capsules a day, with Now Foods Krill oil I can get the same benefits with just 2 small softgels & I love the fact the the NOW foods range deliver on both price and quality without any unnecessary additives.

Excellent product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1899253 on Aug 29, 2010

I seem to get nauseated from any fish oil, cod liver oil product so you can imagine my delight and huge relief that Neptune Krill Oil has given me only positive results!! Well made quality product! I take it every morning!! What a fantastic price too!!