July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Krill Oil The New Omega-3

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 18, 2013

Krill oil is a very good source of Omega-3 essential fatty acids. It has all of the benefits of your typical fish oils without those annoying "fish burps" coming to haunt you later on. Our "favorite TV Dr. Oz" highly recommends krill oil over the regular fish oils. It is said to be much better and more effective in a much smaller dosage. If you found my review to be helpful please click on the yes button. Remember to check out the daily and weekly specials.

sleep better

Posted by Reviewer2141698 on Feb 02, 2012

After chemo and lot's of fysical problems after this period I started using these for my nerve system. This was partly destroyed because of chemo.Also for problems sleeping. I have no words to describe the difference! After 14 days daily use the progress is incredible surprising for me. I'm so greatfull to get a part of my live back.

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer3337519 on Dec 01, 2008

NKO is a product that I have realized is very important for my overall health. It is great for women's hormones and moods, and I am in the menopausal years. I ran out of it for three weeks last summer, and became very depressed. I did not think about the Krill. After starting it up again, I immediately felt alot better, after just two days. I asked my neurolink practitioner if this had anything to do with it, and he said "absolutely." I've been fine ever since. I'm amazed that this has had such an impact. I won't be running out of it again.

Good product, effective

Posted by Reviewer3011959 on Mar 13, 2010

I started taking them to reduce cholesterol. I cannot tolerate any of the statins (liver issues), and do think they induced some memory loss. I feel that the Krill oil has reduced my cholesterol - I know this from one of the cholesterol checks performed during a blood donation. Plus no fishy aftertaste!

Krill oil works!

Posted by Reviewer2371791 on Jan 31, 2009

In two months premenstual breast tenderness dissipeared!