Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1965090 on Sep 07, 2008

I have found that since taking this product I do not suffer the pain i was enduring prior to taking the product

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1513820 on Jan 18, 2008

This product seems to be fresher that the others, as it does not have as much as a fishy smell.

Lowered my cholesterol, and I like taking these better than fish oil caps

Posted by Reviewer3279973 on Jan 03, 2012

I've always struggled to keep up with fish oil or cod liver oil supplements, even tho I know they are important. Cod liver oil isn't so fun to take, especially the liquid. But I started taking these krill oil caps along with astaxanthin, and I hardly miss my dose. What's even more exciting is that my cholesterol level dropped 61 points in the 6 months that I've been using Krill Oil! Fabulous! These will be a keeper!

Krill oil is the way to go

Posted by Reviewer3323667 on Jun 29, 2011

I've only been taking for 3 weeks so far, so somewhat difficult to notice effects that stand out. I do feel like I have more energy on a daily basis, and have noticed a bit of a complexion-clearing effect on my skin. No fishy taste burped up, good quality for price. Will buy again!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2514460 on Aug 01, 2011

From Canada Very good product,no fishy smell no aftertaste.Thanks iHerb for fast shipping.I will order again

Now Foods Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Aug 12, 2011

Good price for Krill Oil. Off hand I'd say it is the same as more expensive brands.

Good stuff!!!

Posted by TAP992 on Apr 17, 2013

Good omega-3 product.

Neptune Krill Oil.

Posted by Reviewer2608308 on Dec 24, 2011

Although I have only used Neptune Krill Oil for a few weeks, the pain I was feeling in my shoulders and neck have reduced remarkedly!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1598491 on Dec 25, 2011

The service and product is fantastic, always on time, we live in New Zealand.

Krill Oil works

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Nov 08, 2011

Krill oil is better than fish oil and it is noticeable after a month that the krill provides improvement in general well being and I got some benefit in my joints being less painfull