Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1461223 on May 19, 2011

I've been taking Now Food's "Omega-3 Fish Oil" for the past few months, without much success, probably due to nasty reflux that I only experience with fish oil. So I wasn't too optimistic about the Neptune Krill Oil. Surprise, surprise! No reflux, no heartburn, no fish-oil-burps! And best of all: withing 7 days of beginning my new Krill Oil regimen, I noticed that my hip joints, which have been excruciatingly painful for several years with the onset of what I thought was arthritis, were moving more freely and with less pain. Now, 30 days later, my hip-joint pain is almost completely gone. Still a little stiff on standing if I sit for too long, but WAY better than before. My hips used to ache so badly that the pain kept me awake at night... but no more. I will continue taking Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil indefinitely; wonderful product! --And of course, iHerb always has the best customer service, shipping, and prices.

great to reduce inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3080657 on Jun 07, 2011

This works quickly for me to reduce inflammation in my joints, and I notice a clearer thinking and a more natural eyesight. It digests easily and is not heavy on the stomach. A must!

love it

Posted by Reviewer2371998 on May 25, 2010

I just feel so much better. The hot flashes have slowed up and I just sail throught the day.

Excellent Anti-imflammatory agent.

Posted by Reviewer1103072 on Mar 09, 2010

I take 2 tablets twice daily (plus 1 tablespoon fish oil daily) for my rheumatoid arthritis. NKO has made a hige difference in reduction of swelling and inflammation.

Used for years

Posted by Reviewer1571676 on Mar 12, 2010

Have used various brands of krill. This one seems comparable to others. It wasn't messy or oily the way some can be. I use it primarily for cognitive (memory) support following toxic exposures.

Better Than Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer3333424 on Nov 23, 2010

Why take 9 fish oil tabs when you can take 1 krill oil tab and achieve the same results. We will be using krill oil from now on. Accompanied with CoQ10 you are full of energy and feeling revitalized.

Simply The Best

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Nov 18, 2010

My wife and I have been using Now Foods, Krill Oil for about a year now. It has lowered my wife's cholesterol so its in a good place and it keeps mine in check as well, I'm 64 and my wife is 58. I changed over from fish oil when I found out that even the best of the fish oils can actually raise your bad cholesterol, not true for everyone but is not unusual.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2213363 on May 04, 2008

Love this product. Easy to take (only 1 a day) and the pain in my joints has lessened noticeably. Thanks for a great product

omega 3 source

Posted by purdycnm on Jun 02, 2009

love it, after taking for a few weeks the joints in my hand seem to stop aching so much, no fishy after taste

Can't live without it

Posted by Reviewer2852669 on Oct 06, 2009

Yes, this helps with mental clarity, and I feel very different (not good) when I don't take it.