DHT blocker

Posted by 5053644500062427270 on Apr 24, 2016

I have purchased this as a natural DHT blocker to hopefully reverse slight hair loss. Reversing even slight hair loss takes a while so I will update this review later. My testosterone seems slightly lower than usual so I am a little unsure if this is the most effective way forwards or not. Preliminary 5 star review since I don't know yet. I am considering some other herbs and will update when I have more experience with them and this product.

Not as potent as other brands.

Posted by 5285329274719688448 on Apr 07, 2016

It's OK but the concentration of the active ingredient seems lower that in other similar products.

can be better, is to expensive for what you get

Posted by 5563130519279467371 on Oct 31, 2014

now foods need to put more capsules into a bottle, not only 90, nettle you find everywhere, is a cheap product but you ask huge amount of money for 90 capsules

Nice results.

Posted by Reviewer3252845 on Oct 30, 2014

Works well. Iherb customer service is BAD. Ripped off on free shipping!!

Bon produit

Posted by 5705073336959300500 on Aug 13, 2014

C'est un bon produit à condition d'en prendre au minimum 3 à 6 capsules par jours.

Fast Delivery, Works Good

Posted by 5747689947397540836 on Jul 07, 2014

1. Fast Delivery I ordered on Monday and received on Thursday. Fast delivery for overseas purchase. 2. No side effects Instead of taking 1-2, I took about 8 a day. No sides. 3. No more urgency to pee I used to easily felt urgent to pee, now the urgency sensation is gone. 4. Hate to eat plastics I do not want the plastic capsules to go down my stomach. So I opened up the capsules and poured the contents into my mouth so I only get the pure herbs and not the plastics. No sides as long as it's not a time-capsule. 5. Hairloss lessen Just 2 days of taking high contents of nettle root, my hairloss reduced drastically. That's ultimately my purpose of buying in the first place. I'm a female by the way. Final Note: Will re-order again and again until hairloss is halted

Very good

Posted by Trinity on Apr 16, 2014

I would give this product 10 stars if it didn't contain quite a few fillers. The thing is that even with the fillers, such as magnesium stearate, I had the least painful and shortest period in my life. My periods are normally very heavy and continue up to 7-8 days. Horrible! I just hated that time of the month. I also suffered anemia from time to time, so I had to eat a lot of spinach and broccoli. Not anymore. My last period lasted only 4 days and wasn't as heavy. I feel so happy! I took a bit more pills than it says on the bottle - 3 times 2 or 3. NOW guys, please get rid of the nasty fillers! I really like your products and I would like to continue buying them, but you guys force me to look for and buy other brands. You say, that magnesium stearate is not in that big amounts to harm our bodies, but the people buying and using supplements do not use just one product at a time. We combine them with quite a few other products, and if all of them contain the nasty fillers, they build up in our bodies.

good

Posted by 4871441214480765874 on Apr 08, 2014

good

Prostate supplement

Posted by 4816240192132260316 on Feb 07, 2014

I was taking a clinical dose of saw palmetto (1600mg used in trials) and found it very effective in controlling symptoms of an enlarged prostate. However when I added this product I noticed further reduction in symptoms and I have been using Nettle Root Extract for some time now, along with the Saw Palmetto. I take one day a week off form the supplements in line with Chinese medicine practice just to give the body a break. I highly recommend taking both of the above mentioned supplements to reduce enlarged prostate symptoms.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Capsules EVER !!!

Posted by L-I-V-E--122--YEARS on Jan 26, 2014

This product helps me to void my bladder at night. I have an enlarged prostate and this was the final piece of the puzzle that enables me to get a good night's sleep. . . . Click on my username for more reviews! . . . If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'YES' button.