Now Foods, Nettle Root Extract, Stinging, 250 mg, 90 Vcaps

not just for men

Posted by Reviewer1536822 on Sep 12, 2008

I've switched contraceptives recently from hormone based pill to a non hormone IUC. I had great lack of sexual desire and intimacy(Due to the pill). I wanted to get my hormones back to normal quickly. Did some research on why and how the pill could inhibit libido. Too much estogen increases Sex Binding Hormone Globulin (SHBG) levels inhibiting women's free form testosterone. Then I looked up herbs that can counteract and reduce SHBG levels. Stinging Nettle Root Extract was the safest bet. I began taking it in early Ausgust starting at 2 caps daily then to 3 caps. My desire for intimacy increased within a week and I welcomed my fiance's simplest touch when for a long time I didn't! I want to add that my now free testosterone has abled me to burn off some stuborn fat! So I would recommend this to other women who are experiencing similiar hormonal difficulties.

Strongest Testosterone Booster

Posted by Reviewer2373257 on Mar 26, 2011

I keep several herbs to boost my T levels like goat weed, maca, tribulus. The Stinging Nettle Root works the best by far. I feel much more confident and have strong erections that I hadn't felt in ten years. I would like to try the Eclectic Institute next to compare but this certainly works.

Works for my allergies

Posted by Reviewer1047073 on Nov 25, 2009

It took a few years for me to realize that I was allergic to my dog. Instead of taking antihistamines I decided to try a natural remedy that inhibits the histamines from ever being created. It works for me!

Highly recommended.

Posted by Reviewer2218446 on Oct 24, 2008

This product is awsome! I have some loose skin and stubborn fat due to too much estrogen. I'm almost done with the first bottle and I have noticed a significant drop in weight. Nettle inhibits all 3: DHT, Aromatase and SGBH. I would give this 6 stars if I could. I'm taking this in combination with Saw palmetto, DIM, and indole-3-carbinol. I should note, since this increases testosterone, it has also affected my mood. I have been a little angry and moody lately because of the increased testosterone, so supplement with care.

Powerful anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer3191602 on May 01, 2008

And conditioning/toning action for the upper respiratory system. I have year-round allergies and this helps so much. I am also allergic to white bread although I still indulge sometimes. I take Nettles or Nettles with Quercitin, and believe it or not it helps with my food allergy symptoms as well (which are sneezing, stuffy nose, basically just like inhaling dust).