DHT blocker

Posted by 5053644500062427270 on Apr 24, 2016

I have purchased this as a natural DHT blocker to hopefully reverse slight hair loss. Reversing even slight hair loss takes a while so I will update this review later. My testosterone seems slightly lower than usual so I am a little unsure if this is the most effective way forwards or not. Preliminary 5 star review since I don't know yet. I am considering some other herbs and will update when I have more experience with them and this product.

Fast Delivery, Works Good

Posted by 5747689947397540836 on Jul 07, 2014

1. Fast Delivery I ordered on Monday and received on Thursday. Fast delivery for overseas purchase. 2. No side effects Instead of taking 1-2, I took about 8 a day. No sides. 3. No more urgency to pee I used to easily felt urgent to pee, now the urgency sensation is gone. 4. Hate to eat plastics I do not want the plastic capsules to go down my stomach. So I opened up the capsules and poured the contents into my mouth so I only get the pure herbs and not the plastics. No sides as long as it's not a time-capsule. 5. Hairloss lessen Just 2 days of taking high contents of nettle root, my hairloss reduced drastically. That's ultimately my purpose of buying in the first place. I'm a female by the way. Final Note: Will re-order again and again until hairloss is halted

Prostate supplement

Posted by 4816240192132260316 on Feb 07, 2014

I was taking a clinical dose of saw palmetto (1600mg used in trials) and found it very effective in controlling symptoms of an enlarged prostate. However when I added this product I noticed further reduction in symptoms and I have been using Nettle Root Extract for some time now, along with the Saw Palmetto. I take one day a week off form the supplements in line with Chinese medicine practice just to give the body a break. I highly recommend taking both of the above mentioned supplements to reduce enlarged prostate symptoms.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Capsules EVER !!!

Posted by L-I-V-E--122--YEARS on Jan 26, 2014

This product helps me to void my bladder at night. I have an enlarged prostate and this was the final piece of the puzzle that enables me to get a good night's sleep. . . . Click on my username for more reviews! . . . If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'YES' button.

Still satisfied after over 12 months use...

Posted by 5660842971174220514 on Jan 03, 2014

I am VERY satisfied with Now Foods, Nettle Root Stinging I use it in conjucntion with Saw Palmetto and find that combination to be effective.

Amazing

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Nov 25, 2013

Amazing increase in free testosterone, from 3,5 to 35!!! We are talking about a 10000% increase here, tested by allopaths.

good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 02, 2013

fine product!

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Jan 25, 2013

An excellent quality product, which has since become a main staple of my diet. Now Foods has succeeded in creating an effective, high quality line of supplements upon which one may rely with complete confidence. Prompt services and fast delivery. Thank you iHerb.

Nettle is Great!!

Posted by 5570243647649433749 on Dec 08, 2012

Stinging Nettle Root is EVERYTHING that I have read it was. And more...

Great for male issues

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Nov 14, 2012

My doctor put me on this for male hormone issues.