Now Foods, Nettle Root Extract, Stinging, 250 mg, 90 Vcaps

Reviews 5-star

Works for my allergies

Posted by Reviewer1047073 on Nov 25, 2009

It took a few years for me to realize that I was allergic to my dog. Instead of taking antihistamines I decided to try a natural remedy that inhibits the histamines from ever being created. It works for me!

Strongest Testosterone Booster

Posted by Reviewer2373257 on Mar 26, 2011

I keep several herbs to boost my T levels like goat weed, maca, tribulus. The Stinging Nettle Root works the best by far. I feel much more confident and have strong erections that I hadn't felt in ten years. I would like to try the Eclectic Institute next to compare but this certainly works.

Highly recommended.

Posted by Reviewer2218446 on Oct 24, 2008

This product is awsome! I have some loose skin and stubborn fat due to too much estrogen. I'm almost done with the first bottle and I have noticed a significant drop in weight. Nettle inhibits all 3: DHT, Aromatase and SGBH. I would give this 6 stars if I could. I'm taking this in combination with Saw palmetto, DIM, and indole-3-carbinol. I should note, since this increases testosterone, it has also affected my mood. I have been a little angry and moody lately because of the increased testosterone, so supplement with care.

Powerful anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer3191602 on May 01, 2008

And conditioning/toning action for the upper respiratory system. I have year-round allergies and this helps so much. I am also allergic to white bread although I still indulge sometimes. I take Nettles or Nettles with Quercitin, and believe it or not it helps with my food allergy symptoms as well (which are sneezing, stuffy nose, basically just like inhaling dust).

Think it's working to lower SHBG

Posted by Reviewer2820125 on Oct 05, 2010

I have to take estrogen and testosterone and my total testosterone was high, but % of free testo low. All that SHBG was binding up my free t3 as well. NOT GOOD! So I've been using these and within a couple of weeks, I was able to lower my thryoid meds as I think not so much is being bound up by SHBG. I have to get my free testo checked to see what is going on, but I do think this product is working.