Naicinamide

Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Apr 22, 2016

Been using this for a few weeks - so far I have not noticed any difference to the brown spots on my skin every thing seems like it has been prior to the supplement. I will update again at the end of the bottle if I notice any improvements to skin.

B3 for the brain

Posted by 4861318602692000750 on Apr 21, 2016

Thanks for the fast delivery!

side effect

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Mar 31, 2016

It raised my blood glucose levels dramatically. A high dose for people with glucose problems.

Good product but...

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

Didn't seem to do much for my frazzled nerves but works for others. I was looking for something to deal with severe tension in my body due to sleep deprivation & fatigue. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals and took the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Very Satisfied

Posted by 5371681592745830471 on Sep 02, 2015

The product came quickly and without delay. It is of superior quality, good natural capsules and an easy to open bottle and a good price. Will order again. Thanks!

Love it

Posted by 5226283585753134896 on May 25, 2015

NIACINAMIDE (VITAMIN B3), it works well on my skin.

Prize acording to quality

Posted by 4946246231987558593 on Feb 17, 2015

It's my second bullet

buen producto

Posted by 4899302676983801946 on Jan 30, 2015

Buen producto

So many benefits

Posted by Reviewer1797456 on Dec 20, 2014

In only a few days this has deminished pains I was having in various places. Read up about Niacinamide specifically, it's got a whole host of benefits, including those for energy and the mind.

Lowers cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on Dec 03, 2014

Lowered my cholesterol. I was taking 2 capsules each night to help me sleep. It helped a little for adrenaline surges at night and mostly lowered my cholesterol from a normal range to low. Had to lower the dosage to 1 capsule each night.