Really delicious

Posted by Reviewer2774490 on Apr 26, 2012

I love this stuff! Very healthy and it has a "thick" "cheesey" taste. Love it instead of parmesan in my pasta. Adds a really nice hearty flavour

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3173319 on May 09, 2012

We love nutritional yeast now! As with all "new" food products, our family purchases either from Bob's Red Mill or NOW foods. We trust both companies. Nutritional yeast flakes are a super healthy way to add flavor to virtually anything.

As good as any

Posted by Krystall on Jul 30, 2012

Little, yellow flakes with health benefits. I acidentally ordered two of these, they are huge and now I will have nutritional yeast forever! Nutritional yeast has kind of a cheese-flavor, and I use it as an additive in cooking.

Really good taste

Posted by Reviewer3010632 on Aug 19, 2012

Very good quality and a very practical box

yeast flakes

Posted by 5032074065584161598 on Jun 25, 2014

I put this on everything. Excellent quality and great value for money.

Excellent pricing and practical to use

Posted by 5338741604785657962 on Jun 26, 2014

I use a lot of Nutritional Yeast in cooking and this product gives the best value for my money. Plus the sealed container is easy to use in the kitchen. I will continue to be a frequent buyer.

Good!

Posted by 5246362045838804121 on Jul 22, 2014

I love it!A great product!

Delish

Posted by 5196618096674899453 on Jul 23, 2014

Bought this to supplement my diet and it didn't disappoint! Taste is great and it's reasonably priced :)

Great product!

Posted by 4914040994383706593 on Aug 06, 2014

I really like this product. It has a nice taste. I use it every day over my rice/quinoa and vegetables. It gives it a nice taste so you don't really need any other type of dressing/sause on your food. Other than that I haven't really noticed any big health benefits from this products, and I have been using it for about six months.

Yummy!

Posted by 5528803579984182963 on Aug 14, 2014

Tastes so great and would last a long time. I like the screw lid, airtight and easy to use.