Now Foods, Nutritional Yeast Flakes, 10 oz (284 g)

Nutritional Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1777981 From California on Jul 02, 2009

Taste blends in with whatever one is mixing this product with. No problem with after taste.

Finally an easy way to get a good dose of B vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer3279973 From Nevada on Oct 21, 2009

I take these flakes in plain water, and actually love the taste of it...which has made it super easy for me to get my B vitamins now. I stopped taking B vitamin pills due to nauseaous reactions years ago, but I knew I needed to supplement them somehow. Someone told me about these nutritional yeast flakes and I wasn't sure how I would react, but I love this stuff! I take several heaping tablespoons once or twice a day in water and have no problems whatsoever...tastes like a broth to me. I'm hooked!

Excellent supplement

Posted by Reviewer2747135 From Ohio on Nov 12, 2009

very tasty!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1333587 From California on Sep 30, 2009

I use this to add flavor to my vegetarian soups, stews, & sauces. It has just the right flavor to make food savory. I bought it to enhance the flavor of my food but the added B vitamin is good for me too.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1525661 From Florida on Apr 28, 2009

Love these Nutritional Yeast Flakes. So do my dogs. I'm so happy to have found them here at IHerb.