Liked it

Posted by 4653195519090546184 on Apr 20, 2013

This is the first time I tried nutritional yeast, so I generally have nothing to compare it with. The taste of this stuff is great, I love to sprinkle it on salads - just a tiny sprinkle gives such a difference. I bought it mostly for the B 12 and other vitamins. I didn't notice any obvious health benefits yet, but probably I'll have something to say after I take a bloodtest) BTW, shipping to Russia, Moscow was okay, took about 2,5 weeks and some disputes at russian post office, as usual... :)

Excellent

Posted by 4657185070541002147 on Aug 28, 2015

The best out there- I can make parmesan anytime- mixing this, walnuts, cashews or sunflower-seeds, salt and garlic. done.

great flavor

Posted by Reviewer1100441 on Jul 05, 2013

i really like this yeast, but a lot of the vitamins in it are just added in. i don't know how i feel about that, but the texture of this yeast is also noteworthy. its actually kind of crunchy, which is unlike any other nutritional yeast i've had. this stuff is excellent for salads.

Great product

Posted by ejade03 on Nov 24, 2013

This is my second purchase of this brand of Nutritional Yeast - it's delicious and good value for money.

Tasty Cheese Alternative

Posted by rabbit on Aug 22, 2012

Nutritional yeast has a nutty, cheesy flavor which is exquisite in many different recipes. I am vegan, so I use it mainly as a cheese flavor replacement. I use it to make a variety of vegan cheeses, alfredo sauce, cream of broccoli soup, au gratin potatoes, scalloped potatoes, cheesy mashed potatoes, and many other recipes. Nutritional yeast is also a great way to get a wide variety of essential vitamins through your food. After eating it, my urine is always bright yellow and I feel great. As of this writing, the KAL brand, which iHerb also stocks, offers a better deal for the money and tastes just as good, if not better than this or any other brand I've tried.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2688267 on Jul 31, 2012

Being dairy-intolerant I bought this as a substitute for cheese. It tastes nothing like cheese, and gave me severe stomack-pains and bloating. Never again.

Posted by HealthyGuy on Oct 28, 2008

I love these so much, I eat them out of the container with a spoon. I also sprinkle it over my raw soups and mix it with my dog's food. Great source of B vitamins.

Easy & natural way to absorb your b-complex

Posted by Reviewer1111169 on Feb 11, 2010

These nutritional yeast are a good & natural way to get your b=complex & is easy to absorb. You also will be getting 9 grams of protein. I like that it has the natural niacin flush that helps to flush radiation out of your body. The flush usually lessens the more you take the yeast flakes.

Excellent Popcorn "Salt" without the concern about BP.

Posted by Reviewer1430302 on Jan 14, 2010

I've been using this type of yeast for the past 10-12 years. Ever since a friend gave me the tip. I stopped using salt on the popcorn and have never looked back. I'm sure it would be a good topping for other stuff, but I am aok with using on my favorite treat.

Delicious! Be here NOW!

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 28, 2012

Tried to get a different one, but iHerb was out of stock on them, so I tried this one. Very nice. delicious taste and nice size flakes (not powdery). Excellent quality. I notice i use less amounts of this one, as it has such a nice taste I don't need more. Love it. I'd get it again. Be here NOW!