love it!

Posted by Reviewer2733141 on Jun 18, 2009

I absolutely love nutritional yeast. I sprinkle it on popcorn, pasta, tofu scrambles, etc. It's delicious and has lots of B vitamins. I use it anywhere one would use cheese.

great flavor

Posted by Reviewer1100441 on Jul 05, 2013

i really like this yeast, but a lot of the vitamins in it are just added in. i don't know how i feel about that, but the texture of this yeast is also noteworthy. its actually kind of crunchy, which is unlike any other nutritional yeast i've had. this stuff is excellent for salads.

LOVE THESE

Posted by Reviewer2609963 on Jun 10, 2012

I used these yeast flakes while alleviating Candida, and have continued to use them daily because I enjoy them so much.

Great product

Posted by ejade03 on Nov 24, 2013

This is my second purchase of this brand of Nutritional Yeast - it's delicious and good value for money.

Excellent value!

Posted by 5316041887926119916 on Jan 20, 2014

I love this stuff! I'm a vegan, so interesting food and depth of flavor is extremely important to me. I add it to soups, sauces, salad dressings and lentil loaves and it adds such a wonderful umami taste. Not only that, but the canister is a very generous size, really good value! I can't believe people give this stuff to dogs! It's much too good for dogs.

Excellent

Posted by 4657185070541002147 on Aug 28, 2015

The best out there- I can make parmesan anytime- mixing this, walnuts, cashews or sunflower-seeds, salt and garlic. done.

Tasty Cheese Alternative

Posted by rabbit on Aug 22, 2012

Nutritional yeast has a nutty, cheesy flavor which is exquisite in many different recipes. I am vegan, so I use it mainly as a cheese flavor replacement. I use it to make a variety of vegan cheeses, alfredo sauce, cream of broccoli soup, au gratin potatoes, scalloped potatoes, cheesy mashed potatoes, and many other recipes. Nutritional yeast is also a great way to get a wide variety of essential vitamins through your food. After eating it, my urine is always bright yellow and I feel great. As of this writing, the KAL brand, which iHerb also stocks, offers a better deal for the money and tastes just as good, if not better than this or any other brand I've tried.

Easy & natural way to absorb your b-complex

Posted by Reviewer1111169 on Feb 11, 2010

These nutritional yeast are a good & natural way to get your b=complex & is easy to absorb. You also will be getting 9 grams of protein. I like that it has the natural niacin flush that helps to flush radiation out of your body. The flush usually lessens the more you take the yeast flakes.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on Jan 14, 2010

This can be used on almost anything from salads, popcorn, to steamed veggies or bananas. Good with kelp on popcorn. These are flakes not powder, the flavor is excellent and the price reasonable. Worth trying,

Excellent Popcorn "Salt" without the concern about BP.

Posted by Reviewer1430302 on Jan 14, 2010

I've been using this type of yeast for the past 10-12 years. Ever since a friend gave me the tip. I stopped using salt on the popcorn and have never looked back. I'm sure it would be a good topping for other stuff, but I am aok with using on my favorite treat.