Now Foods, Nutritional Yeast Flakes, 10 oz (284 g)

Great for Popcorn

Posted by Reviewer1217798 From Ohio on Jan 05, 2008

We sprinkle this over popcorn. It gives it extra flavor and makes it really delicious!

Great

Posted by danielledonohue From California on Jun 19, 2012

My kids love this stuff!!! Every time I make spaghetti I use this instead of cheese, and they always want more and more! I love how healthy it is and how full of protein and B vitamins it is. Wish it was organic, but like how it is non-gmo.

LOVE THESE

Posted by Reviewer2609963 From Australia on Jun 10, 2012

I used these yeast flakes while alleviating Candida, and have continued to use them daily because I enjoy them so much.

Liked it

Posted by 4653195519090546184 on Apr 20, 2013

This is the first time I tried nutritional yeast, so I generally have nothing to compare it with. The taste of this stuff is great, I love to sprinkle it on salads - just a tiny sprinkle gives such a difference. I bought it mostly for the B 12 and other vitamins. I didn't notice any obvious health benefits yet, but probably I'll have something to say after I take a bloodtest) BTW, shipping to Russia, Moscow was okay, took about 2,5 weeks and some disputes at russian post office, as usual... :)

Yeast Flakes

Posted by Reviewer2890522 From Illinois on Nov 07, 2007

Kind of a weird taste, but in a GOOD way. I recommend them! Good fiber, good for the hair.