Now Foods, Nutritional Yeast Flakes, 10 oz (284 g)

Reviews 5-star

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2733141 From West Virginia on Jun 18, 2009

I absolutely love nutritional yeast. I sprinkle it on popcorn, pasta, tofu scrambles, etc. It's delicious and has lots of B vitamins. I use it anywhere one would use cheese.

Yeast Flakes

Posted by Reviewer2890522 From Illinois on Nov 07, 2007

Kind of a weird taste, but in a GOOD way. I recommend them! Good fiber, good for the hair.

LOVE THESE

Posted by Reviewer2609963 From Australia on Jun 10, 2012

I used these yeast flakes while alleviating Candida, and have continued to use them daily because I enjoy them so much.

Liked it

Posted by 4653195519090546184 on Apr 20, 2013

This is the first time I tried nutritional yeast, so I generally have nothing to compare it with. The taste of this stuff is great, I love to sprinkle it on salads - just a tiny sprinkle gives such a difference. I bought it mostly for the B 12 and other vitamins. I didn't notice any obvious health benefits yet, but probably I'll have something to say after I take a bloodtest) BTW, shipping to Russia, Moscow was okay, took about 2,5 weeks and some disputes at russian post office, as usual... :)

Great product

Posted by ejade03 From Australia on Nov 24, 2013

This is my second purchase of this brand of Nutritional Yeast - it's delicious and good value for money.