Excellent

Posted by 4657185070541002147 on Aug 28, 2015

The best out there- I can make parmesan anytime- mixing this, walnuts, cashews or sunflower-seeds, salt and garlic. done.

Great product

Posted by ejade03 on Nov 24, 2013

This is my second purchase of this brand of Nutritional Yeast - it's delicious and good value for money.

Tasty Cheese Alternative

Posted by rabbit on Aug 22, 2012

Nutritional yeast has a nutty, cheesy flavor which is exquisite in many different recipes. I am vegan, so I use it mainly as a cheese flavor replacement. I use it to make a variety of vegan cheeses, alfredo sauce, cream of broccoli soup, au gratin potatoes, scalloped potatoes, cheesy mashed potatoes, and many other recipes. Nutritional yeast is also a great way to get a wide variety of essential vitamins through your food. After eating it, my urine is always bright yellow and I feel great. As of this writing, the KAL brand, which iHerb also stocks, offers a better deal for the money and tastes just as good, if not better than this or any other brand I've tried.

Posted by HealthyGuy on Oct 28, 2008

I love these so much, I eat them out of the container with a spoon. I also sprinkle it over my raw soups and mix it with my dog's food. Great source of B vitamins.

I love this stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1585592 on Oct 03, 2009

I've been using it on fresh tomatoes and cucumbers as well as on sprouted nuts and seeds. It's good in green/veggie smoothies too.

Excellent Popcorn "Salt" without the concern about BP.

Posted by Reviewer1430302 on Jan 14, 2010

I've been using this type of yeast for the past 10-12 years. Ever since a friend gave me the tip. I stopped using salt on the popcorn and have never looked back. I'm sure it would be a good topping for other stuff, but I am aok with using on my favorite treat.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on Jan 14, 2010

This can be used on almost anything from salads, popcorn, to steamed veggies or bananas. Good with kelp on popcorn. These are flakes not powder, the flavor is excellent and the price reasonable. Worth trying,

Wonderful...

Posted by Reviewer2169827 on Feb 05, 2008

Not gritty an blends well with smoothies.. my daughter is truly enjoying this product.

Great booster...

Posted by Reviewer3057637 on Apr 11, 2008

for my morning smoothie!!!

Fresh, good taste, nutritious

Posted by jasonjs on Aug 20, 2009

Very fresh, tastes great. Goes great with my protein shake. Excellent source of Vit-B complex, much better source than synthetic pills. Foods are always more absorbable than synthetic