Great product

Posted by ejade03 on Nov 24, 2013

This is my second purchase of this brand of Nutritional Yeast - it's delicious and good value for money.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2733141 on Jun 18, 2009

I absolutely love nutritional yeast. I sprinkle it on popcorn, pasta, tofu scrambles, etc. It's delicious and has lots of B vitamins. I use it anywhere one would use cheese.

Posted by HealthyGuy on Oct 28, 2008

I love these so much, I eat them out of the container with a spoon. I also sprinkle it over my raw soups and mix it with my dog's food. Great source of B vitamins.

Tasty Cheese Alternative

Posted by rabbit on Aug 22, 2012

Nutritional yeast has a nutty, cheesy flavor which is exquisite in many different recipes. I am vegan, so I use it mainly as a cheese flavor replacement. I use it to make a variety of vegan cheeses, alfredo sauce, cream of broccoli soup, au gratin potatoes, scalloped potatoes, cheesy mashed potatoes, and many other recipes. Nutritional yeast is also a great way to get a wide variety of essential vitamins through your food. After eating it, my urine is always bright yellow and I feel great. As of this writing, the KAL brand, which iHerb also stocks, offers a better deal for the money and tastes just as good, if not better than this or any other brand I've tried.

Delicious! Be here NOW!

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 28, 2012

Tried to get a different one, but iHerb was out of stock on them, so I tried this one. Very nice. delicious taste and nice size flakes (not powdery). Excellent quality. I notice i use less amounts of this one, as it has such a nice taste I don't need more. Love it. I'd get it again. Be here NOW!

Best I've tried.

Posted by h-anna on Aug 15, 2013

I haven't tried KAL's yeast, but it is no longer available here so never mind. But I tried Bob's Red Mill. I prefer Now Food by far, both for taste and for vitamin content.

I love this stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1585592 on Oct 03, 2009

I've been using it on fresh tomatoes and cucumbers as well as on sprouted nuts and seeds. It's good in green/veggie smoothies too.

Excellent Popcorn "Salt" without the concern about BP.

Posted by Reviewer1430302 on Jan 14, 2010

I've been using this type of yeast for the past 10-12 years. Ever since a friend gave me the tip. I stopped using salt on the popcorn and have never looked back. I'm sure it would be a good topping for other stuff, but I am aok with using on my favorite treat.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on Jan 14, 2010

This can be used on almost anything from salads, popcorn, to steamed veggies or bananas. Good with kelp on popcorn. These are flakes not powder, the flavor is excellent and the price reasonable. Worth trying,

Wonderful...

Posted by Reviewer2169827 on Feb 05, 2008

Not gritty an blends well with smoothies.. my daughter is truly enjoying this product.