Wonderful...

Posted by Reviewer2169827 on Feb 05, 2008

Not gritty an blends well with smoothies.. my daughter is truly enjoying this product.

Great booster...

Posted by Reviewer3057637 on Apr 11, 2008

for my morning smoothie!!!

Fresh, good taste, nutritious

Posted by jasonjs on Aug 20, 2009

Very fresh, tastes great. Goes great with my protein shake. Excellent source of Vit-B complex, much better source than synthetic pills. Foods are always more absorbable than synthetic

Nutritional Yeast Flakes

Posted by Reviewer2406442 on Dec 26, 2008

I use this for home-made cat food. It blends easily and is more palatable.

Brain Food !

Posted by Reviewer2877569 on Apr 22, 2009

I have been using the NOW Foods Nutritional Yeast Flakes for years. It is great tasting on toast or soups while providing an energy boost especially in the B Vitamins. Great product !

Amazing!

Posted by juliaheis on Apr 27, 2010

These yeast flakes taste wonderful! It makes me want to add them to everything! I appreciate that they are gluten-free, as I have a gluten intolerance. I make a raw pop-corn alternative with chunks of cauliflower, Himalayan salt, and nutritional yeast (all to taste). It's very tasty!

Great vitamin B supplement

Posted by Reviewer2483408 on Feb 22, 2011

I take two tablespoons a day, use it for all types of stuff on top of using it as a supplement. Use it as cheese replacement, or topping on eggs in the morning, etc. Yum, I love the taste!

Yummy and good for you too

Posted by Reviewer3044757 on Apr 06, 2011

I'm on my second container. I put this on raw cauliflower with sea salt for a healthy snack. Also on steamed veggies. Cant beat the b-vitamins in this nutritional yeast. Thanks iherb. Received my order in 2 days!!!!

Taste well.

Posted by Reviewer2726985 on Jul 25, 2011

Don't think it taste like cheese, but good taste. I think it's doing much for my body, my skin glows:)

Juymmy!

Posted by holahola on Nov 04, 2010

Have tried it on popcorn and over pizza before eating (instead of cheese), taste great! Gives a cheese-reminder taste.