Nutritional Yeast Flakes

Posted by Reviewer2406442 on Dec 26, 2008

I use this for home-made cat food. It blends easily and is more palatable.

Brain Food !

Posted by Reviewer2877569 on Apr 22, 2009

I have been using the NOW Foods Nutritional Yeast Flakes for years. It is great tasting on toast or soups while providing an energy boost especially in the B Vitamins. Great product !

Amazing!

Posted by juliaheis on Apr 27, 2010

These yeast flakes taste wonderful! It makes me want to add them to everything! I appreciate that they are gluten-free, as I have a gluten intolerance. I make a raw pop-corn alternative with chunks of cauliflower, Himalayan salt, and nutritional yeast (all to taste). It's very tasty!

Great vitamin B supplement

Posted by Reviewer2483408 on Feb 22, 2011

I take two tablespoons a day, use it for all types of stuff on top of using it as a supplement. Use it as cheese replacement, or topping on eggs in the morning, etc. Yum, I love the taste!

Yummy and good for you too

Posted by Reviewer3044757 on Apr 06, 2011

I'm on my second container. I put this on raw cauliflower with sea salt for a healthy snack. Also on steamed veggies. Cant beat the b-vitamins in this nutritional yeast. Thanks iherb. Received my order in 2 days!!!!

Delicious! Be here NOW!

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 28, 2012

Tried to get a different one, but iHerb was out of stock on them, so I tried this one. Very nice. delicious taste and nice size flakes (not powdery). Excellent quality. I notice i use less amounts of this one, as it has such a nice taste I don't need more. Love it. I'd get it again. Be here NOW!

Best I've tried.

Posted by h-anna on Aug 15, 2013

I haven't tried KAL's yeast, but it is no longer available here so never mind. But I tried Bob's Red Mill. I prefer Now Food by far, both for taste and for vitamin content.

LOVE THESE

Posted by Reviewer2609963 on Jun 10, 2012

I used these yeast flakes while alleviating Candida, and have continued to use them daily because I enjoy them so much.

Great!

Posted by KrisHolth on Jan 15, 2012

I use this in my green morning drink. Great that it has vitamin B12, most brands dont.

These are awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2156075 on Mar 04, 2012

I've bought these many times, they are great.