Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Nutritional Yeast Flakes, 10 oz (284 g)

Reviews 5-star

great flavor

Posted by Reviewer1100441 on Jul 05, 2013

i really like this yeast, but a lot of the vitamins in it are just added in. i don't know how i feel about that, but the texture of this yeast is also noteworthy. its actually kind of crunchy, which is unlike any other nutritional yeast i've had. this stuff is excellent for salads.

Great product

Posted by ejade03 on Nov 24, 2013

This is my second purchase of this brand of Nutritional Yeast - it's delicious and good value for money.

Excellent value!

Posted by 5316041887926119916 on Jan 20, 2014

I love this stuff! I'm a vegan, so interesting food and depth of flavor is extremely important to me. I add it to soups, sauces, salad dressings and lentil loaves and it adds such a wonderful umami taste. Not only that, but the canister is a very generous size, really good value! I can't believe people give this stuff to dogs! It's much too good for dogs.

Tasty Cheese Alternative

Posted by rabbit on Aug 22, 2012

Nutritional yeast has a nutty, cheesy flavor which is exquisite in many different recipes. I am vegan, so I use it mainly as a cheese flavor replacement. I use it to make a variety of vegan cheeses, alfredo sauce, cream of broccoli soup, au gratin potatoes, scalloped potatoes, cheesy mashed potatoes, and many other recipes. Nutritional yeast is also a great way to get a wide variety of essential vitamins through your food. After eating it, my urine is always bright yellow and I feel great. As of this writing, the KAL brand, which iHerb also stocks, offers a better deal for the money and tastes just as good, if not better than this or any other brand I've tried.

Yummy and good for you too

Posted by Reviewer3044757 on Apr 06, 2011

I'm on my second container. I put this on raw cauliflower with sea salt for a healthy snack. Also on steamed veggies. Cant beat the b-vitamins in this nutritional yeast. Thanks iherb. Received my order in 2 days!!!!