I love this stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1585592 on Oct 03, 2009

I've been using it on fresh tomatoes and cucumbers as well as on sprouted nuts and seeds. It's good in green/veggie smoothies too.

Excellent Popcorn "Salt" without the concern about BP.

Posted by Reviewer1430302 on Jan 14, 2010

I've been using this type of yeast for the past 10-12 years. Ever since a friend gave me the tip. I stopped using salt on the popcorn and have never looked back. I'm sure it would be a good topping for other stuff, but I am aok with using on my favorite treat.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on Jan 14, 2010

This can be used on almost anything from salads, popcorn, to steamed veggies or bananas. Good with kelp on popcorn. These are flakes not powder, the flavor is excellent and the price reasonable. Worth trying,

Wonderful...

Posted by Reviewer2169827 on Feb 05, 2008

Not gritty an blends well with smoothies.. my daughter is truly enjoying this product.

Great booster...

Posted by Reviewer3057637 on Apr 11, 2008

for my morning smoothie!!!

Fresh, good taste, nutritious

Posted by jasonjs on Aug 20, 2009

Very fresh, tastes great. Goes great with my protein shake. Excellent source of Vit-B complex, much better source than synthetic pills. Foods are always more absorbable than synthetic

Nutritional Yeast Flakes

Posted by Reviewer2406442 on Dec 26, 2008

I use this for home-made cat food. It blends easily and is more palatable.

Brain Food !

Posted by Reviewer2877569 on Apr 22, 2009

I have been using the NOW Foods Nutritional Yeast Flakes for years. It is great tasting on toast or soups while providing an energy boost especially in the B Vitamins. Great product !

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3272332 on May 15, 2010

Unlike their essential oils, this is one of Now's good products. The taste is fantastic, it's clean, and just all-around great. I've already re-ordered!

Taste well.

Posted by Reviewer2726985 on Jul 25, 2011

Don't think it taste like cheese, but good taste. I think it's doing much for my body, my skin glows:)