Brain Food !

Posted by Reviewer2877569 on Apr 22, 2009

I have been using the NOW Foods Nutritional Yeast Flakes for years. It is great tasting on toast or soups while providing an energy boost especially in the B Vitamins. Great product !

Taste pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2967975 on Jul 02, 2008

The taste is pretty good when taking directly. My 5-year-old loves it. Just sticky when melted in the mouth and the powder will be blown out with breath if not careful.

Great product :)

Posted by Reviewer3241630 on Mar 01, 2012

I like it very much, I use it specially with warm meals cuz then it dissolves better and it gives the food a "cheese" taste... but I wouldn't use it too much with raw stuff like juices or smoothies, because the taste is kinda strong then. But it's a really good source of B vitamins :D I really like this product!

Yeast without a "yeasty" aroma

Posted by Howard on Oct 14, 2013

I purchased the Now Foods Nutritional Yeast Flakes, as an alternative, because the brand I usually like and prefer, was temporarily unavailable at the iHerb site. The Now Foods is a bit pricey for the meager 10 oz quantity in a giant container. Nevertheless, it has a pleasant non-yeasty aroma, at least how pleasant brewer's yeast can be, and the flaky texture is also agreeable, vs others that are powdery. If you don't mind splurging somewhat on the price, I think it is a good choice of brewer's yeast. I gave it 4 stars, as it is a bit expensive for the quantity.

LOVE THESE

Posted by Reviewer2609963 on Jun 10, 2012

I used these yeast flakes while alleviating Candida, and have continued to use them daily because I enjoy them so much.

Great!

Posted by KrisHolth on Jan 15, 2012

I use this in my green morning drink. Great that it has vitamin B12, most brands dont.

Juymmy!

Posted by holahola on Nov 04, 2010

Have tried it on popcorn and over pizza before eating (instead of cheese), taste great! Gives a cheese-reminder taste.

Can't live without this!

Posted by 4655614356087021555 on May 01, 2014

Nutritional yeast is one of my most used products, and this label is the best!

Great quality

Posted by 5329945723409160480 on Apr 29, 2016

This product is great quality, if a little expensive. The vitamin fortification is pretty impressive, too!

These are awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2156075 on Mar 04, 2012

I've bought these many times, they are great.