Perfect way of getting your garlic odorless

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Sep 28, 2008

These pills really don't have any smell at all when you eat them. They are really odorless. I believe garlic is healthy for many many things and I like eating garlic, but I want to be sure I get the right amount everyday, so I take 2 gels everyday. I learned you have to eat enough of it to get the benefits. So this is an easy way to achieve it. It's even not expensive at all. But that means for all the vitamins I buy from iHerb. I live in the Netherlands and vitamins are at least 5 times more expensive here!!! So I love iHerb for their prices, products and great services!!

There are much better products out there.

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Other than being well known for its anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungus and anti parasites properties, garlic also helps to normalise blood pres sure, shorten colds, improve HDL-LDL cholesterol ratio and is anti cancer. Even you like the taste of garlic (like me), there are times when you will wish that the breath will not smell. This is great way to take garlic without the ‘bad’ breath or gas. The softgel is made of gelatin (not for vegan), small and easy to swallow. The recommended dosage is 2 softgels, 1 to 2 times which I don’t think it’s a lot. 2 softgels contain only 50mg of garlic. Though it is concentrated, it does not state the ratio. Secondly, there isn’t much that you can remove from the garlic itself in order to concentrate it. A clove of garlic weighs about 5-6g so 50mg is 1/100 of it. It is best to take 2-3 cloves of garlic daily for optimum benefits. Since this product did not state the concentration, you can only gues s. This product also contains soy lecithin so those with allergies might want to skip. Another important thing to note is that aged garlic and raw garlic offers slightly different benefits as components in aged garlic had been altered over time to remove the smell. Personally, I feel like that it does not work as well as raw garlic. Check out my page for more reviews!

Great for Kids!!

Posted by KMOMO7 on Mar 01, 2012

I have given this NOW odorless garlic to my seven kids for years at the first sign of a runny nose, sore throat,etc and have saved many sick days. Wierd, but true: I have always called these "garlic candy," and the kids have ALL gone for it. The oil inside is slightly sweet with a mild garlic scent...For babies who are old enough to digest foods other than milk, puncture or bite the end of softgel and squeeze oil into the baby's mouth or mix into food. For competent chewers, just let them munch it. Small softgel is easy to swallow with water for beginners. If you go with the "candy" spin, store out of reach as a couple of my kids have downed large quantities on the sly. Yum. No harsh side effect that we noted, though. We use NOW super odorless with hawthorn and cayenne for hubby and me, but these have been excellent for the kids or for adults with tender tummies. As always, fantastic price and shipping from Iherb.

Always read the amount per serving before ordering

Posted by Reviewer2869149 on Jul 24, 2012

Only 50mg of Garlic per capsule which is not very much. I normally take 1000mg via Natures Own Brand

One of my favorite supplements!

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jun 19, 2012

I love this garlic. The pills are small, easy to swallow, and completely odorless (no garlic burps). I take 3 a day. It seems to keep a wrist rash away and helps with yeast infections that I'm prone to. I take it along with a probiotic to prevent yeast infections. I recommend it for anyone who might have yeast/candida infections or for anyone who's fighting off a cold virus.

GARLIC

Posted by Reviewer1899512 on Feb 10, 2010

This product really help me with my hair shedding!!..I take it every day!

how to control your B/P

Posted by Reviewer3352274 on Dec 02, 2008

this simple solution helped to lower my B/P and reduce my bad cholesterol without the side effects of prescription drugs at a fraction of the cost.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1800843 on Jun 19, 2009

These helped tone down my allergies.

Didn't do anything for me for infections

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This particular Garlic product didn't seem to do much for me when I have an infection. I won't buy this again. After much research for many hours, I bought Nature's Bounty Odor-free Garlic 2000 mg and I DO notice a difference with this one. (Be sure to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer1741750 on Jan 28, 2011

I take this product regularly, it works wonders supporting the emmune system, fighting viruses and lowering blood sugar!!!