Didn't do anything for me for infections

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This particular Garlic product didn't seem to do much for me when I have an infection. I won't buy this again. After much research for many hours, I bought Nature's Bounty Odor-free Garlic 2000 mg and I DO notice a difference with this one. (Be sure to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Good

Posted by 5461045787285891966 on Dec 14, 2014

very good item

very nice

Posted by 5351309386733214758 on Apr 15, 2014

I loved it too

Super :)

Posted by Reviewer1651804 on Jan 23, 2014

Great product, does the job, keeps us healthy during flu-season :) Have ordered before, and will again!

There are much better products out there.

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Other than being well known for its anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungus and anti parasites properties, garlic also helps to normalise blood pres sure, shorten colds, improve HDL-LDL cholesterol ratio and is anti cancer. Even you like the taste of garlic (like me), there are times when you will wish that the breath will not smell. This is great way to take garlic without the ‘bad’ breath or gas. The softgel is made of gelatin (not for vegan), small and easy to swallow. The recommended dosage is 2 softgels, 1 to 2 times which I don’t think it’s a lot. 2 softgels contain only 50mg of garlic. Though it is concentrated, it does not state the ratio. Secondly, there isn’t much that you can remove from the garlic itself in order to concentrate it. A clove of garlic weighs about 5-6g so 50mg is 1/100 of it. It is best to take 2-3 cloves of garlic daily for optimum benefits. Since this product did not state the concentration, you can only gues s. This product also contains soy lecithin so those with allergies might want to skip. Another important thing to note is that aged garlic and raw garlic offers slightly different benefits as components in aged garlic had been altered over time to remove the smell. Personally, I feel like that it does not work as well as raw garlic. Check out my page for more reviews!

high quality product

Posted by 5571502080885345193 on Nov 05, 2013

high quality product

Great! Очень нравится!

Posted by Reviewer1818116 on Apr 23, 2013

I love it! No aftertaste, but obviously it helps!! Помогает и нет привкуса чеснока!!

great

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Feb 08, 2013

i have tried other garlic products and this doesn't burp up - so yes, it is odorless and i like the price.

Now Foods, Odorless Garlic, Concentrated Extrac

Posted by Reviewer2092919 on Jan 28, 2013

it is odorless. easy to swallow.

Very best garlic product!

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 18, 2012

Another great garlic product from Now foods. This is even better because I doesn't get garlic burps with it. Garlic has many benefits of supporting human's health, for example fighting for cancers. I take these garlic softgels with whey protein drink.