not bad

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Nov 15, 2011

not bad, I took it inside due to bacteria and fungus, but haven't noticed any difference.

Rachael

Posted by 4698554962420715957 on Mar 04, 2015

This oil has been diluted so is safe to put directly onto the skin. This does make it easier for the novice to use but I would prefer pure undiluted oregano oil myself. I hadn't noticed that this was diluted when I bought it. Still smells good.

Strong!

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

Oh boy, this is rocket fuel. Make sure you stir into the water VERY well, else be prepared for a hit of oregano that is so strong, it almost hurts. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

Haven't used long enough

Posted by Reviewer3361531 on Jul 23, 2008

I haven't used this long enough to give a good review! It does taste awful, but if you put a couple of drops on the back of your tongue & follow with orange juice it isn't bad. I also add a dropperful to my bath along w/peppermint oil. The final thing that I do is put a couple of drops on a cotton ball & wipe on my hands where I have a couple of brown spots from sun damage. It actually does seem to be improving. If I had more time I could give a better review!

Have been using it for 1 week now, taste nasty

Posted by Reviewer2739249 on Mar 02, 2011

Taste nasty and very oily. I have not noticed any difference.

Posted by Reviewer2139112 on Feb 11, 2011

I didn't realize that the oregano was diluted but all in all it's doing what I need it to do

Not sure

Posted by SereneInSingapore on Mar 12, 2013

I took it and found that it is really a hot oil! The after taste also lingered. I have not taken it long enough to notice a difference.

kills my strep throat

Posted by 5014228300534356610 on Aug 03, 2014

I had strep throat and it cured me slowly but surely.

Wait too long, stars are removed for the bad service

Posted by dragonheart on Apr 29, 2015

This one is really good, I love its effect on my gum and good for my hubby's cough lately, but I am very disappointed to wait it for so long, iHerb made me wait for 7 days to ship this out and it totally took almost 10 days(DHL) to reach my hands. If this problem happens so frequent, I think I would try another online shop for faster service.