• This product has changed names, It is no longer called Essiac, It is now called Ojibwa Herbal Extract

• Reviews | English

BDL

Posted by Reviewer1681141 on Feb 05, 2008

I have used Esiak on a regular basis for more than two years. I believe it has improved my immune system.

Doreen-Rhode Island

Posted by Reviewer1416175 on Mar 04, 2008

I have been using for a couple of years along with Vital Yew Caps because I have breast health issues. So far so good!

Can't live without

Posted by Reviewer2626602 on Oct 24, 2010

I use it daily for myself and my pets. Have had some with cancer in the past, and this is an easy way of administering it to pets for those at high risk. Excellent product. I just feel it's a great product and easier than making the tea.

This plus AHCC

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Jul 31, 2010

Started taking this plus the AHCC when I got some for my husband after he got e-Coli from a restaurant Caesar salad. Bought my own set of the two and have seen wondrous results in resolving my chronic constipation.

Esiak - great product - great price - fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer2092004 on Nov 16, 2008

The Esiak caps I ordered were delivered in just a few days without paying extra for a fast delivery. The quality of the product is 1st rate and the price extrememly economical. I will definitely reorder again.

Good for people and pets

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Feb 07, 2015

Our cat was doing poorly one day, he puked and then stopped eating which worried us because he normally has a big appetite. We mixed one capsule to his wet food 2-3x and he was better the next day and back to his old self. Simply amazing... Also he didn't shy away from his wet food with the herbs mixed in. This is impt as cats have a very strong sense of smell and "instinct" abt which herbs/plants are good for them, so the fact that he ate all his food (and wanted more!) tells me that he knows the herbs in it are good for him.

Excellent Gentle Detox

Posted by Reviewer1953007 on Jul 16, 2011

Gentle detox, awesome in cleansing the body and building strength. Really good product.

Esiak

Posted by Reviewer2215323 on Jul 17, 2008

I give Esiak credit for controlling my prostate cancer

Lady Valerie Chapman

Posted by Reviewer1566377 on Apr 22, 2008

They seem to be very good, I usually take the drink but find the capsules much more convient.

Blood purifier

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Oct 06, 2009

I'm taking this Now product and seeing good results.