• This product has changed names, It is no longer called Essiac, It is now called Ojibwa Herbal Extract

• Customer Ratings

Saved my life!

Posted by Reviewer2581105 on Jul 25, 2007

Since daily consistency is important with this treatment, these capsules are a very easy and effective way to take an essiac herb combo.

BDL

Posted by Reviewer1681141 on Feb 05, 2008

I have used Esiak on a regular basis for more than two years. I believe it has improved my immune system.

Doreen-Rhode Island

Posted by Reviewer1416175 on Mar 04, 2008

I have been using for a couple of years along with Vital Yew Caps because I have breast health issues. So far so good!

Esiak - great product - great price - fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer2092004 on Nov 16, 2008

The Esiak caps I ordered were delivered in just a few days without paying extra for a fast delivery. The quality of the product is 1st rate and the price extrememly economical. I will definitely reorder again.

This plus AHCC

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Jul 31, 2010

Started taking this plus the AHCC when I got some for my husband after he got e-Coli from a restaurant Caesar salad. Bought my own set of the two and have seen wondrous results in resolving my chronic constipation.

Good for people and pets

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Feb 07, 2015

Our cat was doing poorly one day, he puked and then stopped eating which worried us because he normally has a big appetite. We mixed one capsule to his wet food 2-3x and he was better the next day and back to his old self. Simply amazing... Also he didn't shy away from his wet food with the herbs mixed in. This is impt as cats have a very strong sense of smell and "instinct" abt which herbs/plants are good for them, so the fact that he ate all his food (and wanted more!) tells me that he knows the herbs in it are good for him.

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer2969762 on Jan 29, 2012

I have not had a cold or flu yet this winter!

Blood purifier

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Oct 06, 2009

I'm taking this Now product and seeing good results.

Lady Valerie Chapman

Posted by Reviewer1566377 on Apr 22, 2008

They seem to be very good, I usually take the drink but find the capsules much more convient.

good

Posted by Reviewer1862769 on Sep 01, 2010

my naturopath told me that my liver is always "hot" and needs nourishment from this supplement. I have been taking them for 3 months and feels ok. Now i don't have to take them