• This product has changed names, It is no longer called Essiac, It is now called Ojibwa Herbal Extract

• Customer Ratings

Excellent Gentle Detox

Posted by Reviewer1953007 on Jul 16, 2011

Gentle detox, awesome in cleansing the body and building strength. Really good product.

Ojibwa Herbal Extract

Posted by Reviewer1412338 on May 06, 2011

My order was filled in a timely manner and I was totally satisfied with it.

I would not buy this product.

Posted by Reviewer2772214 on Apr 22, 2011

I was disappointed as I was told that is one of the most poweful herbs to help with candidiasis. It has not been powerful enought. It did not even caused died off. I was taken upto 6 capsules per day and it did not do what it says. I would not bother in purchase this item.

I am glad that you have this Product

Posted by Reviewer1049519 on Feb 27, 2011

To soon .i really don't know how well they work I am lad that you have the Products

Ojibwa Herbal Extract.

Posted by Reviewer2118199 on Feb 01, 2011

My husband has cancer. He believes that this herb is helping him fight his battle. Gives him lots of energy and keeps his system clean. We are hoping for the best.

Herbal Extract

Posted by Reviewer1164570 on Jan 07, 2011

A good product to use....not to the extreme... I don't take it 3 times a day, usually 2 every other night.

Can't live without

Posted by Reviewer2626602 on Oct 24, 2010

I use it daily for myself and my pets. Have had some with cancer in the past, and this is an easy way of administering it to pets for those at high risk. Excellent product. I just feel it's a great product and easier than making the tea.

good

Posted by Reviewer1862769 on Sep 01, 2010

my naturopath told me that my liver is always "hot" and needs nourishment from this supplement. I have been taking them for 3 months and feels ok. Now i don't have to take them

This plus AHCC

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Jul 31, 2010

Started taking this plus the AHCC when I got some for my husband after he got e-Coli from a restaurant Caesar salad. Bought my own set of the two and have seen wondrous results in resolving my chronic constipation.

Cowboy's canine cure

Posted by Reviewer1932677 on Jun 16, 2010

My bloodhound great dane mix beaufiful boy had been losing weight and feeling quite poorly. Trips the Vet had not revealed an actual diagnosis, but cancer of the liver is suspected. I began giving him the Ojibwa Herbal Extract after learning about it from a friend who felt she had prolonged the life of her dog and cats using the extract. Cowboy has gained about 15 pounds in the month and a half he has been taking Ojibwa. He has more energy and has fewer depressed times. Since taking the capsules is the only change we have made, I feel they are the reason he feels better and will help make his time left much more comfortable. I am very greatful.