Cheaper than Esiac

Posted by LuckyYou on Sep 04, 2015

Great product. Can me used in combination with other products. Great healing product that has been used for many things including cancer and toxin detox.

This was helpful, but after brewing my own essiac, I cannot go back to it

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Feb 15, 2015

After brewing and tasting my own home-brewed essiac tea (I use the guardian spirit tea blend), I still had bottles of this liquid and find that I cannot take the taste and very strong alcohol. It makes for a harsh drink even when mixed with hot water, whereas my own brewed essiac tea is anything but (its smooth, warm and soothing). But I did have good results with it initially so if u cannot make your own tea, this or the pills are still a good option.

So many uses, so little time!

Posted by 4816976206926969107 on Aug 14, 2012

I have been using Now Foods Ojibwa Tea, formerly Essiac Tea, for many years. It is a wonderful and gentle liver cleanse. It is very useful for cancer patients undergoing treatment, because it helps the liver to deal with all the chemicals, patients usually get through chemo and radiation feeling better than most. I have also had personal knowledge of the tea shrinking tumors in people and animals. I have used it myself for moles that have changed, and they have gone back to normal. I completely believe in the healing properties of this product, and will use it for the rest of my life.

Powerful Toxin Cleanser!

Posted by herbalturtle on Jun 17, 2012

Whether you have a serious dis-order or just want to do a deep toxin cleanse this is the product to take. I pour a little in a cup and add a little warm or hot water and it makes a good tasting cup of tea that clears out toxins in a deep way. If you have something serious going on do a search on Ojibwa tea and you will be amazed at how powerful this product can be. I trust Now to do it right but there are other brands also (Floressence) or you can make it yourself, just be sure to get the right herbal ingredients.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1401084 on Sep 23, 2011

I am taking the product preventively. I like it very much!

Ojibwa Tea

Posted by Reviewer1235529 on Apr 23, 2010

This is a product that takes an acquired taste. It must be good for tasting so bad. But if you mix it in a small amount of water or juice and swig it like a shot, it is more tolerable. Not sure on the benefits yet, time will tell.

Cannot comment - haven't used it yet.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 16, 2010

Am using the competition, by Flora, at the moment. This item arrived ver quickly, well-packaged.

Gives energy

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Nov 12, 2009

Not the best tastes in the world, and not organic, I suppose, but the only Ojibwa Tea I feel I can afford. It is very expensive to get the real thing. This has the same ingredients.

Diabetes

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Sep 07, 2009

If you have diabetes, try Ojibwa Tea, 1 tbs in the morning, and one in the evening. Be sure to check your blood sugar, you may need less insulin. It works for me.

Got good results

Posted by Reviewer2971131 on May 09, 2009

Much easier to use than having to make tea all of the time. A bit pricey but much better than the capsules.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »