Now Foods, Ojibwa Tea, Liquid, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Awesome price for a replica of the original

Posted by Reviewer1990583 on May 08, 2008

The original Essiac is a lot more expensive so I tried this Essiak. It tastes similar but I'm not sure if the herbs in this are in the exact same proportions as the original. Also, it doesn't say if these herbs are certified organic. I wish it would specify this, because if I'm trying to cleanse my body, I don't want to be adding more pesticides and herbicides to it!.

One of my faves.

Posted by Reviewer1525661 on Apr 28, 2009

Made a noticeable improvement in blood quality, which showed up in a blood test.

So many uses, so little time!

Posted by 4816976206926969107 on Aug 14, 2012

I have been using Now Foods Ojibwa Tea, formerly Essiac Tea, for many years. It is a wonderful and gentle liver cleanse. It is very useful for cancer patients undergoing treatment, because it helps the liver to deal with all the chemicals, patients usually get through chemo and radiation feeling better than most. I have also had personal knowledge of the tea shrinking tumors in people and animals. I have used it myself for moles that have changed, and they have gone back to normal. I completely believe in the healing properties of this product, and will use it for the rest of my life.

This tea is good for more than just cancer

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Aug 17, 2008

It warms me inside, but I do have to watch when I take it. First time I did was at 8 p.m. at night. I slept about 3 hours it revved me up so much. I am more prudent with its use during the day now. Excellent product.

Gives energy

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Nov 12, 2009

Not the best tastes in the world, and not organic, I suppose, but the only Ojibwa Tea I feel I can afford. It is very expensive to get the real thing. This has the same ingredients.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »