Awesome price for a replica of the original

Posted by Reviewer1990583 on May 08, 2008

The original Essiac is a lot more expensive so I tried this Essiak. It tastes similar but I'm not sure if the herbs in this are in the exact same proportions as the original. Also, it doesn't say if these herbs are certified organic. I wish it would specify this, because if I'm trying to cleanse my body, I don't want to be adding more pesticides and herbicides to it!.

So many uses, so little time!

Posted by 4816976206926969107 on Aug 14, 2012

I have been using Now Foods Ojibwa Tea, formerly Essiac Tea, for many years. It is a wonderful and gentle liver cleanse. It is very useful for cancer patients undergoing treatment, because it helps the liver to deal with all the chemicals, patients usually get through chemo and radiation feeling better than most. I have also had personal knowledge of the tea shrinking tumors in people and animals. I have used it myself for moles that have changed, and they have gone back to normal. I completely believe in the healing properties of this product, and will use it for the rest of my life.

One of my faves.

Posted by Reviewer1525661 on Apr 28, 2009

Made a noticeable improvement in blood quality, which showed up in a blood test.

This tea is good for more than just cancer

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Aug 17, 2008

It warms me inside, but I do have to watch when I take it. First time I did was at 8 p.m. at night. I slept about 3 hours it revved me up so much. I am more prudent with its use during the day now. Excellent product.

Powerful Toxin Cleanser!

Posted by herbalturtle on Jun 17, 2012

Whether you have a serious dis-order or just want to do a deep toxin cleanse this is the product to take. I pour a little in a cup and add a little warm or hot water and it makes a good tasting cup of tea that clears out toxins in a deep way. If you have something serious going on do a search on Ojibwa tea and you will be amazed at how powerful this product can be. I trust Now to do it right but there are other brands also (Floressence) or you can make it yourself, just be sure to get the right herbal ingredients.

Gives energy

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Nov 12, 2009

Not the best tastes in the world, and not organic, I suppose, but the only Ojibwa Tea I feel I can afford. It is very expensive to get the real thing. This has the same ingredients.

tried and true

Posted by Reviewer1355240 on Aug 09, 2007

This esiak has cured many people of cancer including my husband it is truly the holy water from heaven as quoted on the 700 club, I wish more people were aware of this tea.

ROBERT L IN ARIZONA

Posted by Reviewer2747445 on Oct 12, 2007

helped me with prostate pain

Got good results

Posted by Reviewer2971131 on May 09, 2009

Much easier to use than having to make tea all of the time. A bit pricey but much better than the capsules.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3098585 on Oct 31, 2007

This is an excellent product. It makes it very easy to take, rather than elaborate brewing needs.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »