Now Foods, Olive Leaf Extract, 500 mg, 120 Vcaps

this is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3137755 on Jan 11, 2009

I did research on this and found that it kills Candida and builds the immune system. You are suppose to take it with a probiotic tho, because it kills all bacteria, good and bad, and the good bacteria needs replaced, hence the probiotic. Do a google search on Kelley Eidem for advice on the protocol for getting rid of the Candida the RIGHT way.

This is 6% but stronger than other brands that have 15% oleuropein

Posted by MichaelLabib on Jul 24, 2011

This is one of the most important, and effective, supplement you can take for your immunity system. Surprisingly, it gives me energy more than Ginseng and Royal Jelly combined together. Although it's only 6% oleuropein, it's very effective. I got another brand that gives 15% oleuropein, and just started today but it seems not as stong as NOW. I will try again tomorow and see what would happen. UPDATE: Natural Factor didn't give me any kind of energy :(

Works wonders

Posted by 5174390894388571502 on Mar 17, 2013

I have used this product and other olive leaf products for over a year now. It was recommended to me by my naturopathic doctor for candida and bacterial in the blood. Once in a while, I go to India on a mission trips. Every time I went there I always got sick. Well, guess what, I just went on 5 weeks trip and did not get sick at all. I was taken Olive Leaf Extract every day, one tablet in the morning and one at night. I even take it here in the States as soon as I feel symptoms of cold creeping up; I take it and symptoms are gone in one or two days. I am a registered nurse and work in the hospital. I used to get flu every year regardless of flue shoot. I have not had flu for the past year since I discovered Olive Leaf, and I did not get a flu shoot last season either.

Immune booster

Posted by Reviewer2027490 on Jul 21, 2009

This is a great immune system booster. I take 3 pills a day, and my allergies and chronic runny nose have completely dissapeared. Amazing.

Excellence in a bottle!

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Nov 01, 2009

This is the stuff. Great for shingles, cold sores and chicken pox!! Helps stop all viruses in their tracks! My mother in law swears by it for her shingles!