Effective against viruses

Posted by 5234728829999803621 on Apr 12, 2016

Helped a lot with fighting against viruses. Had to be taken with the first signs of cold 3-5 times per day, after that one-two for maintenance. Also good against candida. This is the good side. On the other hand it started to interfere probably with my thyroid (I am autoimmune hyper thyroid, still on remission). As I searched afterwards, its active component, hydroxy thyrosol may interfere with thyroid hormones - T3 and T4. The influence was rather mild but I still stopped taking olive leaf. At the same time it may be a suitable remedy for hypotrhyroid people. No bad side effects.

Doesn't seem to work for me

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

For some reason Olive Leaf doesn't seem to work as well for me as it does for others in deterring infections. Don't mean to knock Olive Leaf, but Cat's Claw available from I-Herb works better for me at knocking out bugs. Cat's Claw is a unique South American herb from the Peruvian rainforest and has been used for hundreds of years by the native Ashanica Indians. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

I dont know

Posted by 5542017374772279856 on Dec 24, 2015

Ive been taking this with Shark Liver Oil because I've read that the combination helps fight candida and yeast in the body. I can't tell you if it does or doesn't. I'm going to finish my bottle and never order it again. لا انصح به

good product

Posted by 4860901449804686039 on Dec 12, 2015

i took 4 capsule in the morning and 4 in the night. then can see the result.

Olive Leaf Extract

Posted by Reviewer2436304 on Dec 11, 2015

Good quality company that makes a lot of vegetarian compatible products. This Olive Leaf Extract can be very helpful and is worth taking time to research. It is a natural antibiotic among other things and I will always want it on my shelf.

Not sure if it works

Posted by 5122069042229690028 on Aug 05, 2015

Not too sure if it actually works.

Can't be without.

Posted by 5065114798140111838 on Jul 26, 2015

Amazing for high blood pressure. And works wonders for infections.

Great product

Posted by 5275076022881639826 on Mar 30, 2015

Works perfectly

Head Lice

Posted by 4983781315532332435 on Mar 22, 2015

My grand kids had a bad case of head lice. I'm talking about months of head lice. At the time, my husband and I were taking this, and never got them, thank God! So much better than the OTC liquid poisons, also a much cheaper and more effective way to deal with the little buggers. Just one a day did the trick for us. We also used Nature's Way Olive Leaf which works just as well.

olive leaf

Posted by Reviewer2320373 on Mar 04, 2015

Product is as promised. Great product and company. Product is as promised. Great product and company