this is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3137755 on Jan 11, 2009

I did research on this and found that it kills Candida and builds the immune system. You are suppose to take it with a probiotic tho, because it kills all bacteria, good and bad, and the good bacteria needs replaced, hence the probiotic. Do a google search on Kelley Eidem for advice on the protocol for getting rid of the Candida the RIGHT way.

Works wonders

Posted by 5174390894388571502 on Mar 17, 2013

I have used this product and other olive leaf products for over a year now. It was recommended to me by my naturopathic doctor for candida and bacterial in the blood. Once in a while, I go to India on a mission trips. Every time I went there I always got sick. Well, guess what, I just went on 5 weeks trip and did not get sick at all. I was taken Olive Leaf Extract every day, one tablet in the morning and one at night. I even take it here in the States as soon as I feel symptoms of cold creeping up; I take it and symptoms are gone in one or two days. I am a registered nurse and work in the hospital. I used to get flu every year regardless of flue shoot. I have not had flu for the past year since I discovered Olive Leaf, and I did not get a flu shoot last season either.

This is 6% but stronger than other brands that have 15% oleuropein

Posted by MichaelLabib on Jul 24, 2011

This is one of the most important, and effective, supplement you can take for your immunity system. Surprisingly, it gives me energy more than Ginseng and Royal Jelly combined together. Although it's only 6% oleuropein, it's very effective. I got another brand that gives 15% oleuropein, and just started today but it seems not as stong as NOW. I will try again tomorow and see what would happen. UPDATE: Natural Factor didn't give me any kind of energy :(

Immune booster

Posted by Reviewer2027490 on Jul 21, 2009

This is a great immune system booster. I take 3 pills a day, and my allergies and chronic runny nose have completely dissapeared. Amazing.

Excellence in a bottle!

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Nov 01, 2009

This is the stuff. Great for shingles, cold sores and chicken pox!! Helps stop all viruses in their tracks! My mother in law swears by it for her shingles!

Olive leaf great for skin!

Posted by sun276 on Feb 05, 2013

I have been using Now brand Olive leaf extract for about 8 years. Almost every single day. It works great! It is one of the most important things that I take daily for the relief of my chronic skin condition called psoriasis. I was only taking 2 caps per day for a long time, still seeing and feeling good results like less itchiness, less redness, more smoothness, but still not perfect. So I increased the Olive leaf extract to 4 capsules daily, 2 am, 2 pm, and also doubled up on my other all natural remedies. The combination was amazing. It is important to listen to your body, and if you have any strange reactions to anything, to slow down or stop, until you figure it out. I think the anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties are what works for me with this product. I also take it because it takes some of my arthritis pain away. Also really wonderful as a boost to help the immune system fight off invaders like a cold or a flu, I have found.

Olive Leaf

Posted by Reviewer3257597 on May 29, 2009

Olive Leaf is so important to have on hand these days. It will kill 54 viruses that man made antibodies won't touch.. I drive school bus and stay healthy thanks to your Olive LEaf.. won't be without it.

Fantastic!

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Aug 02, 2011

I am so happy I tried this as I did not want to use allergy medicines. After a couple of weeks of taking 3 capsules a day, most of my allergy symptoms either disappeared or diminished. Unfortunately I have too strong allergies to rely on these alone all of the time, but in mild periods they really do work. If your allergies are only mild then I would definitely try these in stead of using medicines! I still take these even when I am using allergy pills just to strengthen my immune system and my gut, and I also think it helps me in the process of getting rid of very persistent acne.

Will buy again and again

Posted by Reviewer1400724 on Nov 03, 2009

I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just took my first two vcaps yesterday and I've already noticed a significant difference. About 4 weeks ago I was diagnosed with bronchitis, and had a lot of mucus in my lungs and was prescribed a Z-pack (didn't work) quickly followed by five more days of double the dose of antibiotics. I was still left with congestion in my chest weeks later. I woke up this morning after taking two capsules yesterday and I feel amazing. The congestion is gone, and I no longer have the general aching and lower back pain that I've had for MONTHS that I assumed was just something I was going to have to get used to. I'm a believer in this product!!

OLIVE LEAF SAVED MY LIFE!

Posted by Reviewer2968427 on Dec 01, 2011

I HAD 2 TYPES OF STAPH IN MY SYSTEM THAT KEPT BREAKING OUT-MERSA AND THE GOOD OLD HOSPITAL VARIETY. I WAS ON ANTIBIOTICS ALMOST ALL THE TIME. THE DRUGS WOULD KILL THE STAPH,BUT I COULD NOT SLEEP MORE THAT 1 TO 1 1/2 HOURS A NIGHT, AND IN THE FEW FITFULL MINUTES OF SLEEP THAT I HAD,THERE WERE TERRIBLE DREAMS.I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE FROM IT,AND AT TIMES I WAS THINKING OF GIVING UP.I RESEARCHED BOTANICALS THAT WOULD KILL STAPH TYPE BACTERIAS,BUT NOT HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECTS OR LONG TERM PROBLEMS.I FIRST TRIED OREGON GRAPE FOR 4 MONTHS, NO CHANGE IN STAPH BREAKOUTS.I HAD A SORE ON MY CHEEK THE SIZE OF A LEMON-IT STARTED AS AN INGROWN WHISKER ON MY CHEEK-ALL THAT STAPH WAS WANTING TO BREAK OUT EVERYWHERE-I GOT SORES ON MY BACK,SORES ON MY LEG-HUGE ULCERS!THE NEXT BOTANICAL I TRIED WAS YOUR OLIVE LEAF, FOR THE ACTIVE COMPOUND "OLEUROPEIN". THIS WORKED WONDERS!I HAVE NOT HAD ANY STAPH FOR 4 YEARS NOW!THE OLIVE LEAF IS AMAZING-I STARTED RUNNING MY OWN STUDIES ON INDIVIDUALS THAT HAD CHRONIC STAPH.IT HELPED THEM ALSO.THE OLIVE LEAVE ALSO CHASES VIRUSES! I GAVE IT TO A COUPLE INDIVIDUALS THAT WERE ALWAYS GETTING COLDS,FLU,BRONCHITIS AND PNEUMONIA-THEY NEVER GET SICK ANY MORE! I HAVE READ SOME RESEARCH PAPERS ON THAT OTHERS HAVE WRITTEN. THIS STUFF IS AMAZING.I TAKE 2 A DAY FOR MAINTENANCE, FOR BREAKOUTS(WHICH I HAD NOT HAD IN 3 YEARS,THE OLIVE LEAF WOULD ACTUALLY RE-ABSORB THE ULCER BACK INTO MY BODY)I TAKE 6 TO 8 A DAY.I HAVE HAD DOCTORS IN RESEARCH LABS GET INTERESTED IN OLIVE LEAF- IT WILL PROBABLY BE A PATENTED DRUG SOMEDAY AND VERY EXPENSIVE, BUT I KNOW THE OLEUROPEIN IS HARD TO EXTRACT AND ISOLATE.THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF ACRES OF OLIVE TREES GROWN NOW JUST FOR THE LEAVES, NOT OLIVES! THANK YOU FOLKS