Now Foods, Olive Leaf + FOS, 500 mg, 90 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

WOW, simply transformed my digestion

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Jul 27, 2014

I was almost out of Olive Leaf and ordered this because of the price, and thought the FOS was nice, but having used it before with no effect, I didnt think much about it. Well, I couldnt have been more wrong. Within 3 days my digestion has been completely transformed. Bloating and cravings reduced, ad without going into details a good clear out at first with regulating qualities afterward. I take one with each meal. I should say here that I was already taking a good probiotic and top quality enzymes with a very healthy diet, but this proved the turning point. Also, although I don't remember the brand of FOS I tried previously it was a very well thought of brand in a powder form, it had no effect. SO I dont know if it's the source of the FOS, the capsule or what but this is the ticket for me where other FOS failed.

good

Posted by 5144793060557237599 on Jan 16, 2014

Nothing special, no bad influencies.