Really works

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Mar 08, 2008

This product really works. I bought it for my 10 year old after she had been ill for a month with what the doctors could only call a 'virus'. It did the trick - as it is a natural antibiotic. She gained energy and no longer continually complains of feeling tired, she looks brighter in herself, and says she feels better. The whole family notice the difference when she is taking it (which she is all the time now)! I told a friend about it who's daughter had had really badly inflamed scaley patches of skin on various parts of the body and very noticeable on her hands. The doctor gave her various creams that didn't work, and then she started taking olive leaf. The effect has been dramatic-after a week to week and a half it is at last starting to clear up rapidly! Her mum thinks the skin condition is candida related. Now herbs really do seem to deliver quality products and at a very reasonable price. As I live in England and so didn't know much about American products, so it has taken trial and error to find the best products, and I can now say that Now herbs do seem to be the best for quality and price! A word of warning - It tastes horrible! My daughter takes it in orange juice (not the best if you have candida - but it gets it down!), my friends daughter takes it in live yoghurt and xylitol which she seems to cope with!

Great antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer3220093 on Jul 29, 2009

Since starting it my Seborrhoeic dermatitis has virtually disappeared. It's a great antifungal and a good antioxidant too.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

I use Now Foods Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood complex, Now Foods Propolis Plus Extract, Now Foods Olive Leaf Glycerite, Now Foods Echinacea Extract, Now Foods Pau D’Arco Extract, Now Foods Echinacea & Goldenseal Plus and Planetary Herbals SinusFree as anti-bacteria, anti-viral, anti fungus, anti parasites immune boosting tonic! Since it is in tincture form, it can be mixed with other herbal tinctures to take together as long as you don’t mind the taste. I take it once every 2-3 days. Tinctures are more potent, easily absorbed thus much fast acting than capsules/tablets. Olive leaf is chosen because it’s well researched for its anti bacteria, viral, parasites and fungal properties. This product is also standardised to min 18% oleuropein which is the main constituent. It is also alcohol free! Pricewise, it is fairly cheap since alcohol free tincture are often more expensive. Check out my page for more reviews!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Nov 26, 2007

I have used Olive Leaf Tablets for candida control and decided to try the Now Foods Glycerite. It is easy to take and the taste is o.k. too. I prefer it over the tablets! It is easy for children to take as well.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2699331 on Feb 20, 2008

I used it for a systemic yeast infection. It tastes really nasty, but it does work at the dosage stated on the bottle.

Good Formula

Posted by Reviewer2563751 on May 18, 2012

I mix the fluid with Psorzema Cream, and bee propolis (Bees saliva)to heal my skin rash quite effectively.

HSV1 and HSV2: finally chronically appearing blisters are gone!

Posted by 4852133017839577585 on Apr 01, 2015

I suffer above mentioned viruses. Ever since Borrelia antibodies was found in my blood, and chronic arthritis (with it) I had HSV appearing all the time: every two weeks appearing sores and weird encephalitis symptoms! Valacyclovir was no good combined with Borrelia. It caused me epilepsy reminding symptoms with scary racing heartbeat so I stopped using it. I had to find alternatives to keep (atleast) one pathogen in order. This olive leaf product is very surprising in its power. FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I could stop the HSV: after one week using this I could feel HSV tingling and burning beneath my skin as usual, after two weeks cycle of being hiddden it was trying to strike again as usual. I took right away extra dosage of olive leaf besides the recommended during the day, and repeated the same dosage after 2 hours AND THE BLISTERS DIDN`t burst out on my skin! Now my mouth has been totally symptom-free after 1,5 years constant pain cause of HSV. I am so thankful for Iherb selling this product. It is helping me a lot and now I can finally concentrate to take care of my Lyme-arthritis. This product, Serrapeptase, Cat`s Claw, Chlorella and changing my diet towards gluten, pork and sugar free has saved me from lots of trouble during the past 5 years (every summer occuring sinus+lung problems are gone, rosacea gone, 2-3 times yearly occuring flues are gone)

NOW FOODS, OLIVE LEAF LIQUID

Posted by Reviewer1668489 on Jun 01, 2008

I FIND THAT WHEN I TAKE MILK THISTLE EXTRACT AND OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT, I HEAL FAST. I WOULD NOT BE WITHOUT EITHER.

Wouldn't be without it!

Posted by Reviewer3289141 on May 18, 2011

Excellent product. We use this as a component of our "wellness cocktails". I always keep several bottles in my pantry just in case it's out of stock, so I am never without this.

Taste's

Posted by TraceysSupplements4you on Jan 01, 2011

Terrible on it's own but I put it with concentrated blackcurrant juice & it's not so bad