Now Foods, Omega 3-6-9, 1000 mg, 250 Softgels

Great buying experience in ordering a superior health-enhancing product.

Posted by Reviewer3227556 on Feb 15, 2008

My experiences in ordering from iHerb have always been quick and easy, and the products consistently arrive on time or sometimes even a little early. A pleasant surprise to be sure. This last order for Now Foods' Omega 3-6-9 is because that product is so important that I never want to be without it. Most everyone these days are aware of the huge benefits received through taking Omega 3 fatty acids, but what they rarely know are the nourishing benefits from taking the 3-6-9. Sadly, one well-known Cardiologist I spoke to was not even aware that it existed. I encourage everyone for their own long-lasting and over-the-top health benefits to investigate this amazing product that can help deliver an off the scale hale and hearty physical condition.

The Key!

Posted by Reviewer2201693 on Dec 10, 2007

I've been taking these for about 1.5 years, I first started with just one pill a day. I then moved to 2, my cholesterol has lowered and my Dr. said to keep taking them. I don't like fish very much so this is a great way to get the Omega's into my system.

It's worth it

Posted by 4760904513570236655 on Apr 11, 2013

Large bottle and very good price. I don't believe in miracles but yes in Omega 3-6-9 to improve my health. I'll buy more.

Exellent produkt

Posted by RomStayn on Sep 23, 2012

This product works and helps to lose weight

Excellent Fatty Acids Combination

Posted by 5561761232305802285 on Nov 25, 2012

Works as well as high quality fish oils. Helpful to feel great and reduce any inflammation. Happily no after-taste what-so-ever.