Great Brand, Good Product!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 28, 2013

Good Brand, Product, and Results. This bottle is priced right. Just the right amount of EPA/DHA in this product. I've committed to taking several caps everyday!

Important for managing Multiple Sclerosis.

Posted by Reviewer1624663 on Jun 10, 2012

I have been taking 10 of these every day for the past 30 months, 10 of these particular Omega-3 Fish Oil Cap's is the usual recommended dose for people suffering with MS. Have suffered no side effects or relapses since taking this supplement, infact; my wellbeing has improved immensly! Although, I do take a variety of other supplements purchased from iHerb.

Great quality product

Posted by Reviewer1724292 on Feb 24, 2011

Comparing this OMEGA 3 with others, i just find the best Omega 3 for the best price. The EPA/DHA Ratio, the vitamin-E and the caps quantity makes this product a "must buy".

good, good!!

Posted by Reviewer2908791 on Feb 10, 2011

Atopic dermatitis is improved. Here are chose so. I will continue to be taken. Thanks for a great product.

Fishy burp

Posted by Reviewer1766164 on Feb 18, 2009

Experienced fishy burp sometimes. Comparable to Costco's Kirkland fish oil.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2277351 on Jul 09, 2011

Got for my husband and I take them too. Cholestrol free and mercury safe is what I look for in Omega 3's. Now is a good brand. I do take organic flaw seed oil also to make sure I get both good fats with the Omega's.

Great for your heart!

Posted by Reviewer2484588 on Dec 11, 2007

This is a excellent product! I took this to my husbands heart Dr. and he told us that this was a quality Omega-3 and that you should take 4 or 5 a day to protect your heart! Plus it has NO cholesterol in it. Some Omega-3 products cannot say this.

Posted by Reviewer1741677 on Aug 05, 2013

I liked a lot

Omega-3

Posted by Reviewer1470957 on Jan 05, 2011

I don't eat enough fish so this is a great way to get those Omega-3's. The smell is not great but it's not a problem.

Posted by Reviewer1516032 on Jul 22, 2011