Good

Posted by Aussie-girl on Mar 03, 2011

This is a really good product at a very good price. Much cheaper than other brands. The only drawback is a fishy after-taste for a short while.

hi all

Posted by 4993442672071195237 on Feb 26, 2015

still using but its a Good product and I would recommend it Thank you.

Average quality at best.

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on May 04, 2010

Average quality at best.

fishy

Posted by Reviewer1713539 on Jun 23, 2010

I've taken other brands of fish oil caps and these have much more odor and give me a more fishy tasting "fish burp" I think I'll throw these away and try a newer product.

Fish Flavors!

Posted by Reviewer2234850 on Jul 05, 2010

It has been a while since I used this brand and I had forgotten, that for whatever reason, this particular brand gives me deep sea fish flavors for many housrs after taking them.

So far so good

Posted by crisinKR on Jun 30, 2015

I'm not sure whether this is really helping me or not but seems to be ok. I haven't had any side effects like some people mentioned. The only thing I'm not a fan of is that oily burps I get after taking this. I even feed it to my dog occasionally; it's supposed to be good for him too.

just wanted to say weight does not compute...

Posted by 5603949005865725201 on Mar 24, 2016

If every pill has 300 mg and there are 500 pills, the product should weight 1.5 kilograms, while its weight on website: 0.9 kilograms. -_-

Too early.

Posted by Reviewer1579301 on Nov 26, 2011

I know that fish oil is good for the system in many ways. I am taking a lot of supplements and it is hard to say what is doing what. My inflammation as is seen on the reactive protein test is showing a lowering from 6 something to 2 something. I assume the fish oil has played some part in the success along with healthy eating. I like the price and the service and the low international shipping costs.

omega 3

Posted by Reviewer1453651 on Mar 07, 2012

that's ok

bad burps

Posted by 5512886858310322130 on Sep 10, 2012

just having bad burps but it depends mostly on what i eat rather than this fishoil. They would be normal burps but now they are smellyfish burps.