Omega-riffic

Posted by Reviewer2434555 on Apr 04, 2010

All good product..still has a slight fishy smell but very illusive. Good stuff!

Good product

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 20, 2012

This is the lowest price I have ever seen for Omega-3 fish oil capsules. I can smell fish from capsules, but I don't think it is negative thing. Cholesterol free and no harmful levels of heavy metals.. I take 2-3 capsules 2-3 times a day, I feel the difference. Even when it is autumn I don't get depressed when it is rainy and dark.

value for money

Posted by 5233904208003072881 on Aug 28, 2012

it does give me fishy burps if i take it after food which disgusted me badly, so i have to take them before food to prevent the fishy burps. otherwise its good for now for i cannot feel any different after taking it.

very good value

Posted by Reviewer1939650 on Sep 30, 2009

Very well priced item.No after taste and easily swallowed.

the right composition

Posted by Reviewer2356060 on Dec 06, 2009

2 x 3 per day keeps my cholesterol ok

Very effective but price shoul be lower

Posted by Reviewer2785797 on Jun 21, 2011

Price should be lower 10%

Good for health!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

Cheap and worth the money spent (: HURRY AND ADD TO CART THIS AMAZING PRODUCT NOW!

Great value

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Oct 16, 2014

The best value for your money that I've been able to find. Price per gram is excellent.

Important to take

Posted by Reviewer3218839 on Jun 19, 2016

Omega 3 is really effective. This brand from NOW FOODS works well. I had heard that Omega 3 is needed to cut down inflammation.. It does. My doctor told me to take up to 3X 3 of these soft-gels per day! I did and it helped. This is not something to save on...

Great Product

Posted by iGreenRain on Nov 14, 2016

Good price and quality product. This product price is much cheaper than the previous brand which I took for many years. Both works well for me thus will preferred to continue on this NOW brand as this is cheaper. I will place order to purchase again. NOW Omega-3 Supports Heart Health (Molecularly Distilled) Why choose Molecularly Distilled fish oil? It is important to choose omega3 supplement well. Some fish sources may contain toxic chemicals such as mercury and PBAs due to environmental contamination. Toxins such as mercury in fish oil will undoubtedly bring danger to our health. The health benefits of fish oil are just too important to forego. To ensure safety and effectiveness, you should choose high purity, molecularly distilled fish oil. What is molecular distillation? Molecular distillation is a purification method which is conducted in vacuum. Molecular distillation is the only process that can effectively remove metals, PCBs and other harmful toxins to a level that is perfectly safe for human consumption. Never go for something less than molecularly distilled fish oil. You owe your health and yourself the right choice, so please make the right decision. Please click my nickname ‘iGreenRain’ at the top of this review to learn more. If my review was helpful, please press on the ‘Yes’ box. Thank you. 很好的价格和优质的产品。这个产品的价格比我以前服用了很多年的品牌便宜得多。两个对我来说都很好,因此会更喜欢继续服用这个NOW品牌,因为这更便宜。我会下订单再次购买。 NOW Omega-3支持心脏健康 (分子蒸馏) 为什么选择分子蒸馏鱼油? 重要的是选择好的omega3补充品。由于环境污染,一些鱼源可能含有有毒化学品,如汞和PBAs。鱼油中的汞等毒素无疑会给我们的健康带来危险。 鱼油的健康益处不可放弃说来太重要了。为了确保安全性和有效性,应选择高纯度,分子蒸馏的鱼油。 什么是分子蒸馏? 分子蒸馏是在真空中进行的纯化方法。分子蒸馏是唯一能够有效去除金属,PCBs和其他有害毒素的过程,达到对人类消费完全安全的水平。 一定要选择分子蒸馏鱼油。你欠你的健康和自己正确的选择,所以请做出正确的决定。 请点击我的昵称 'iGreenRain' 顶部的这项检讨來了解更多。如果我的审查是很有帮助,请按是的框。谢谢你。