Great trusted brand, high quality and low cost product.

Posted by supplementknowledge on Jun 22, 2015

I use fish oil all year round, as an auxiliary mean ''stacked with other supplements'', to reduce the muscle soreness induced by my training routine and for the anti-inflammatory effects on my chronic training injuries. I prefer Now Foods, Omega-3 oil because it is free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants (mercury, heavy metals, etc…) and it has very good price. I take 6 softgels per day, in three divided doses. To eliminate the "fish burp" taste, I refrigerate the Omega-3 oil and take it with meal. You can combine it with Vitamin E, D3 but not with linoleic acid and arachidonic acid. Reduce the dose to the minimum or cease it if you are under blood-thinning medications treatment. For more reviews click on my username! Let me know if this review was helpful by pressing the 'yes' button.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 22, 2016

Excellent Quality product at an economical price, This product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years.

they work!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1540823 on Apr 13, 2010

I bought these for my dog and her paws are already improving - much softer :) and I take them sometimes too (I personally prefere whole food omega 3 => flaxseeds but if or when I want fish omega3 these are not bad really :)

Best value

Posted by Reviewer3183100 on Dec 21, 2010

The best value for your money that I've been able to find. Molecularly distilled is all you really need, pharmaceutical grade doesn't offer any real advantages. Price per gram is excellent. No fishy burps when taken with a meal. Size, while large, is not a problem at all.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2464735 on Jul 15, 2010

very good for me and my family

Good deal

Posted by Reviewer2310242 on Apr 24, 2010

Great price. I love the Now brand.

Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer1415796 on May 02, 2010

Easy swallow gel cap. Like that it is cholesterol free.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1967915 on Aug 05, 2010

Excellent price

Part of my every day

Posted by Reviewer1334581 on Jan 13, 2010

It has the top components DHA and EPA, not only good for what it says it is ,cardiovascular disease, but general well being. Very good value!

GREAT STUFF

Posted by Reviewer2995644 on Jan 09, 2010

great product great price. a must for a healthy and active training lifestyle.