It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2800509 on Nov 03, 2007

My son turned me on to this supplement. He swears by it. So I gave it try to help with allergy attacks and respiratory problems. It stopped a sore throat in its tracks and my symptoms went away. Gotta take at least four 2x day.

I suffer from IBS

Posted by Reviewer1378407 on Feb 21, 2007

I suffer from IBS but when I took my first dose of the oregano casules i was amazed and shocked because usually i have many attacks with my stomach and the day I took it I did not have any problems with it. So I would tell others about it. i am pleased.

Now Oregano 450mg capsules

Posted by Reviewer1271835 on Nov 13, 2009

At first I didn't really notice a difference so I stopped taking them. It was after I stopped taking them that I started having pain in my knee again. These really work for inflammation in the joints so, now I'm hooked. I have to keep them around to stay pain free.

Good Antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer2432897 on Apr 14, 2010

Used this for sinus infection, with Grapefruit Seed Extract, twice a day. Clear breathing!

Now Foods, Oregano, 450 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2756928 on Feb 28, 2008

I have only been taking this product for three weeks but can already notice a difference.

Oregano product

Posted by Reviewer2809379 on Dec 12, 2009

This is a good product and kills infections really well. It is hard to find oregano capsules in a leaf form and this product sure delivers. It helps with any kinds of infection for me.

BEAT THE FLU!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2854847 on Jan 12, 2010

Our family uses Oregano oil at the first sign of scratchy throats. Works great!!!!

Immune Boost

Posted by Reviewer1011584 on Oct 26, 2009

Worked in conjunction with other herbs to treat bronchitis. The aftertaste was worse than garlic, but still manageable.

Viruses beware

Posted by Reviewer1332862 on May 06, 2008

This is a great product for fighting off viruses, colds, and flu. I am never without some in my supply of herbs. The NOW brand is fantastic.

Oregano good for fungal infectons

Posted by Reviewer3261375 on Jun 30, 2008

This products was great I got it for my family. iherb had a really great price that couldn't be beat.