Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Oregano Oil, 90 Softgels

Potent!

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Sep 19, 2008

This stuff is great! I love that it is enteric-coated, I could definitely feel the oregano doing it's job in my intestines, instead of being all digested in the stomach. I am taking it for candida, and it seems to be doing well. I take 2 pills 3x day, and will probably rotate with another anti-fungal in 2-3 weeks.

New Hope For Decreasing Chronic Inflamation

Posted by Reviewer3141724 on Oct 25, 2008

I recently read an article (not an advertisement) regarding the use of oregano oil to decrease inflamation of arthritis and decided to give it a try. The order process was easy and the price and shipping charges were reasonable. I have been using the oregano oil softgels for only three weeks, but I can tell a difference in the ability to use my fingers. With extended use I feel I will experience even more relief from pain. Sincerely, Dee from California

powerful

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Jan 30, 2008

Wow! This stuff is strong. Make sure you take this with plenty of water because it could irritate sensitive stomachs. It's a quality product with a great price.

I tell everyone

Posted by Reviewer2038249 on Jan 15, 2008

When people around me are getting sick, they hear about Oil of Oregano. In the springtime I work 60-80 hours a week and my immunity suffers with the stress. My husband discovered this a few years back and now I wouldn't be without it. At first sign of any kind of a bug, I start taking this to stop it before it takes hold. The best way to keep from getting sick is to make your body "Inhospitable" and this works.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer1057228 on Mar 09, 2009

A friend researched oregano oil brands for me and said this one had the highest quality. I took it to try to clear up some chronic sinus congestion and it worked. A few years later after a bad cold I again couldn't clear my sinuses; I tried a different brand but it didn't do anything. Finally bought this Now Foods oregano oil again and it's working. It's great for fighting off colds and for mucus congestion in nose, sinuses, and throat.