not disclosed

Posted by Reviewer1895801 on Apr 29, 2016

Nowhere on this site did I notice that this product was manufactured in China. Looked on the link "visit the manufacturer", it's not there either and yet clearly printed on the purchased container "product of China". I choose not to buy products manufactured for consumption from China. I would have liked to have seen this before I ordered.

Best Stevia Product Around

Posted by 5396985866773193548 on Dec 16, 2014

Taste is excellent. No calories. No sugar. All natural. The perfect sweetener.

This is all I buy

Posted by Reviewer2667723 on Oct 02, 2014

There is no aftertaste in this, and I use it in everything. When I get free samples of this, it does say there is rice dextrin in it, but in the jug like this, it doesn't say there is any rice in it; it just says stevia. Find us on yt at foolyliving.

Bitter!!!!!!!!

Posted by 4973174122047921847 on Apr 10, 2014

It is so bitter!!!! I use half a teaspoon in 800ml of water and top that with concentrated cranberry extract and its ghastly! I use to use Splenda instead but I had to use 2 tablespoons of that! Manage to minimise the bitterness by combining this Stevia with some Erythritol.

BETTER STEVIA

Posted by Reviewer1935432 on Feb 28, 2014

I've tried many different brands and configurations of stevia and found this one to be the best. I think it's very expensive, but some companies/stores are more and some are less.

Couldn't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer1797921 on Jan 14, 2014

I can't use sugars or other sweeteners, so this product is a blessing for me. I love the flavour of it and never get tired of it. I have leaky gut and candida issues, but this stuff never flares it up or causes me any problems.

It's fine

Posted by Reviewer3361424 on Dec 30, 2013

This stevia is fine.the taste is the same. All of stevia brands are not as sweet as they used to be.It takes 3–5 times more to sweeten my drink now.We adjusted to it. It is sad that it is more expensive now because it doesn't go as far.

Best

Posted by yvonnepalmer on Nov 23, 2013

This is the only Stevia I have tried that is GREAT!

Don't waste your money

Posted by Reviewer1579016 on Oct 27, 2013

I have been a fan of NOW for a long time but what a let down. I have been using NuNaturals pure stevia extract but since they were out I tried this and what a disappointment. With NuNaturals I use a 1/4 teaspoon in a quart of water and flavor packet. I just tried Nows stevia and with the same packet and even with a two teaspoons still doesn't come close to the sweetness NuNatural. I have used the Now 1oz stevia before and it was about the same as NuNatural but this is not.....I am going to try and return it and get a refund! Don't waste your money on this!

Expectations Thwarted

Posted by Reviewer1133035 on Oct 17, 2013

I have used NuNaturals in the past and this stuff is not in the same leauge, I'm not sure what this stuff is but it takes 3-4 times the amount to equal NuNaturals by comparision. WHAT HAPPENED TO NUNATURALS ANYWAY!!! I cannot find anything to compare. In my opinion this stuff is not pure stevia extract, they cut it with something. NuNaturals... now that is what stevia extract is really supposed to taste like.