• Reviews | English

Desiccated Coconut

Posted by Reviewer1217633 on May 06, 2009

I have many recipes from my time living in Australia which require desiccated coconut. I was so happy to find this product at iHerb since it's not available in any of my local supermarkets. The product worked perfectly in the two recipes I made last weekend.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3074368 on Jun 10, 2009

I usually buy the unsweetened shredded coconut at my local health food store but ordered this brand to try. It's just as good if not better than my local brand. I love mixing it into my organic lemon yogurt along with some lightly roasted organic sunflower seeds. Yum!

Dessicated Coconut

Posted by Reviewer3224790 on Jul 14, 2009

Essence of coconut flavor without the sugar. Wonderful!

Great tasting shredded coconut!

Posted by chungfai on Jan 02, 2015

It makes me fall in love with coconut. The product has been heated. The supplier does not monitor maximum temperature during the simple air drying of this product.

Great!

Posted by 5375834736075785257 on Jan 01, 2015

No weird smell, really not sweet at all. I use this in my Granola Bars along with choc chips. Yumz...

Great!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Nov 30, 2013

Amazing taste, great as a treat or ingredient in different recipes.

great product

Posted by ievinia on Jan 04, 2014

Labai skanūs kokosai, ekologiški, galima vienus valgyt kokie skanūs, puikiai tinka žaliavalgiškiems desertams visokiems :) It so tasty, I've eaten it with a spoon, goes well for raw desserts.

Great

Posted by 5181615069451662870 on Jan 06, 2014

Great product will purchase again

Perfect!

Posted by 4926912530760183210 on Jun 16, 2014

This was perfect for all of my baking needs and I love the fact that there are no preservatives in it.

mmm!

Posted by 4713954018569557645 on Aug 02, 2014

This tastes soo good- nothing like the usual non-organic ones you find in the store. I use it in my granola...yum!