• Customer Ratings

Desiccated Coconut

Posted by Reviewer1217633 on May 06, 2009

I have many recipes from my time living in Australia which require desiccated coconut. I was so happy to find this product at iHerb since it's not available in any of my local supermarkets. The product worked perfectly in the two recipes I made last weekend.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3074368 on Jun 10, 2009

I usually buy the unsweetened shredded coconut at my local health food store but ordered this brand to try. It's just as good if not better than my local brand. I love mixing it into my organic lemon yogurt along with some lightly roasted organic sunflower seeds. Yum!

Dessicated Coconut

Posted by Reviewer3224790 on Jul 14, 2009

Essence of coconut flavor without the sugar. Wonderful!

Great tasting shredded coconut!

Posted by chungfai on Jan 02, 2015

It makes me fall in love with coconut. The product has been heated. The supplier does not monitor maximum temperature during the simple air drying of this product.

Great!

Posted by 5375834736075785257 on Jan 01, 2015

No weird smell, really not sweet at all. I use this in my Granola Bars along with choc chips. Yumz...

Good on its own

Posted by 5248189092339541135 on Mar 21, 2015

I enjoy eating a spoonful once in a while, it's faster than making a recipe and I can enjoy the taste and texture of shredded coconut.

쿠키나 빵에 넣어먹기 좋아요^^

Posted by Reviewer1328925 on Apr 14, 2015

늘 떨어지지 않게 쟁겨두는 제품중에 하나랍니다 쿠키류나 빵류를 구울때 넣거나 요거트에 넣어서 먹음 딱 좋아요 파우더류보다는 약간의 입자가 있다보니 씹어먹는맛도 좋구요

Nice!!!

Posted by 5396673498918683348 on May 11, 2015

very good product!!! THANK YOU

Delicious!

Posted by 4994548901562193742 on Jun 21, 2015

I really really like this. I add this to my smoothies all the time for added sweetness and texture. So delicious! For those who are on a strict calorie count diet, just take note that its 33 calories per tablespoon, and a tablespoon of this honestly isnt much cos its just too delicious!

Delicious

Posted by 4924636139999126085 on Jun 27, 2015

Ordered this and was very pleased. Definitely will re-order. It smells and tastes very fresh - none of that slightly fishy taste that shredded coconut so easily acquires.