Now Foods, Organic Essential Oils, Lavender, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Smells bad, nothing like real lavender, certainly not like organic!

Posted by PurplePegasus From California on Dec 04, 2012

Sorry to say, between the organic eucalyptus and this one, NOW is a dud when it comes to organic oils. I work with a lot of organic oils and have never smelled anything like these. They're on the foul side, this doesn't exactly reek it smells nothing like the sweet floral that is lavender. It smells just bad. I do not recommend and wish I could get my money back from NOW foods. Skip this one and try another brand.

Very BAD!

Posted by Reviewer3272332 on May 15, 2010

If I had the option here to give it HALF, or a QUARTER of a star, I would. This product is NOT clean, in my opinion. I know clean lavender and this smells of chemicals to me. HOWEVER, it is not as bad as some of the other essential oils I have gotten from this company.