Not 100% pure

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Dec 30, 2013

It's a diluted orange oil and not pure. 100% pure essential oils have a strong natural scent and volatile, but not this one. Not recommended.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Jul 03, 2008

I use all of the Now Foods organic essential oils. Best price out there. This smells wonderful!!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1511608 on Apr 13, 2009

This is a great product at a great price. It has a wonderful aroma and works great in the bath products I make at home. It is hard to find an organic product like this in this price range. I give it a 10 out of 10. :-)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1152185 on Oct 12, 2010

I used this when I made raw chocolate. My god it tasted good.

Orange Oil review

Posted by Reviewer2205828 on May 13, 2008

I used this oil to make some candles and the scent turned out to be way too soft for this purpose.

Smells just like an orange!

Posted by healthfirst on May 30, 2011

I love to use orange oil in my drinking water. A drop or two in my water bottle (only stainless steel is what I use >>> NO plastic). It gives the water a nice kick! I also put a couple drops of orange oil in my vanilla flavored protein blender drinks. Just the kick it needs.

nice smell, need better handling

Posted by Reviewer1630384 on Nov 06, 2012

smell is excellent! however package not as good as before and the oil spilt off about 1/10 when arrived and contaminated othere stuff... Not the first time to hear this and hope that iherb pay attention to this

Great

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

Good diluted and used on the face or in a bath, in a diffuser, or in a cleaner. Light enjoyable scent.

Amazing

Posted by tinatherese on Nov 07, 2013

I love this Orange Oil, I use it in baking, drinks etc

ok

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Apr 22, 2016

Not useful for anything other than air freshener, and a good one at that since it is without additional cancerogenic substances usually accompanying air fresheners.