Fresh and

Posted by Reviewer1682655 on Nov 20, 2011

Smells fresh. This quality is so much better than Now Foods non-organic peppermint.

Pure peppermint oil

Posted by Reviewer1002480 on Oct 20, 2007

I love this peppermint oil - it is strong, pure, and makes my respiratory track feels good. I put a couple drops of it into my green tea almost every morning to make my day.

smells wonderful..

Posted by Reviewer1759205 on Aug 17, 2009

I used it to make anti mosquito oil mix for my toddler. It worked. Used lemon-grass, citronella, peppermint with coconut oil as a base. Very satisfied. Good prices.

Great for the tummy

Posted by Reviewer2929693 on Jan 14, 2009

I use this for settling the tummy when it is sometime upset..works wonders with a little water and about 10-15 drops.

Value

Posted by Reviewer2724002 on Mar 24, 2009

Strong flavor.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Nov 22, 2009

i like to brush my tooth's with this

*****

Posted by Reviewer1607023 on Nov 30, 2009

WOW. This oil really opens up your sinuses! Use for mild congestion and am stuffiness. My son uses it often to alleviate allergy symptoms.

room fragrance

Posted by Reviewer1258632 on Nov 24, 2007

that stuff is heavenly!! we put it in our potpoury burner and smell up the whole house!!

Peppermint Oil

Posted by Reviewer1503511 on Jun 08, 2008

Product has served my needs and I passed it along to my neighbor who thinks that it is a very product also. We used it on a cotton ball to get rid of mice that we HAD a small problem with.

I love peppermint!!

Posted by Reviewer3137755 on Oct 23, 2008

I use this peppermint oil along with lavendar oil and a little white vinegar in my water to mop my whole house. It disinfects and leaves my house smelling so good. I also add a few drops to my water basin on my Rainbow sweeper and the whole house smells wonderful everytime I sweep the floors. I love Now products and this is such a great price. Brenda