Now Foods, Organic Essential Oils, Tea Tree, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Un poco menos de lo esperado

Posted by Kancunen on Apr 29, 2013

Había oído hablar mucho del aceite de árbol de té para los granitos y ha sido un poco decepcionante. Encuentro que cuando el granito no ha salido no sirve para nada y que cuando se aplica en un granito ya formado sí ayuda a secarlo muy rápido pero no tanto como yo me esperaba. De todas formas es buen producto

Periodontal disease

Posted by ManyChoices on Jul 13, 2012

To my surprise, because teeth not bleeding, my new dentist tells me that periodontal disease lurks below my gum lines. I guess the two prior dentists thought it would not interest me! Anyway, this tea tree oil and clay tackles the problem. I use full strength despite the unpleasant taste (I say unpleasant because no way as nasty as the discarded neem oil). On the last visit, the periodontal disease improves by 50%. A couple small wart-like growths on face dries after applying this tea tree oil a couple months. I find tea tree oil quite versatile.

Tea Tree Oil Review

Posted by Reviewer2760619 on Jul 29, 2008

I have only been using this a short time (2wks)for a fungus under my toe nail and have already noticed some amazing results. This is a great product. The only downside is the smell.

Nina

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Jan 15, 2009

I use a drop or two in 2 ounces of water to swish for 2-3 minutes in after brushing my teeth. Also gargling is reputed to lessen sore throats. I use it prophylactly. I am please with the product.

Will continue to buy

Posted by Reviewer1513887 on Dec 26, 2009

Used to help disinfect large pimples. Helps the swelling go down. Great product quality at a good price. Thanks iHerb.