Secar granos

Posted by 4677541306196994221 on Feb 09, 2015

Lo uso para secar granos que salen en la cara, el grano va a más. Eso si, el olor que tiene es muy fuerte.

Tea tree oil - the essential oil to have.

Posted by eselle on Aug 19, 2014

Tea tree oil is fantastic. I've been using it for years, and it's been my handy antiseptic and anti-bacterial oil. I also use it as spot treatment for acne - it's very effective. This is the first time I'm using the Now Foods brand (thanks to iHerb), and it's proven to be pretty decent. Love that it's organic, and it's actually cheaper than the non-organic one which I'd been buying locally. It has a dripolator instead of an open cap which is great, as it helps with moderating the amount of usage. The smell for Now Food's TTO is not as potent as the brand I'd been using previously for years (Nature's Plus Thursday Plantation), as it dissipates a lot quicker - so that's good news for those not keen on the scent. So while it is "100% pure", I do wonder if it is also 100% undiluted. That said, it is still effective in getting rid of zits (like the one cystic pimple I had - gone in 2-3 days). It should also be noted that TTO should rightfully be diluted unless your skin has gotten used to its full strength (I've been using TTO for more than 5 years). I find it curious that there is no stated expiry/use by date on the label. I contacted Now Foods about this, and they claim that there is no need for an expiry/best by date as they assume indefinite usability and quality of their essential oils. I've yet to do further research on this, but it does prevent me from wanting to buy in bulk... Still, it is very likely that I will repurchase.

Good, not as strong as non-organic counterpart

Posted by 4763784889452877531 on Aug 07, 2014

Using it for warts, works pretty fast and peels them off. Not as strong smell-wise and potency-wise as the non organic counterpart.

bueno para los granitos

Posted by 5009052822487373472 on Jul 21, 2014

Es un buen producto para aplicar en granos esporádicos o los brotes que me salen por tema hormonal en la barbilla y alrededores. No aplicar sólo y aplicarlo en poca cantidad. Es bastante fuerte y el olor que tiene también.

sirve para todo

Posted by 4689159512694904294 on Jul 05, 2014

dispensador un poco rollo

I use this everyday.

Posted by 4677618674624693264 on Mar 03, 2014

I put a few Tea tree oil drops on tissue paper and put the tissue paper near my pillow every night. It is good for cold prevention.

It's good.

Posted by 4831506038931942364 on Jan 04, 2014

don't use, I heard this is very good.

Now Foods, Organic Essential Oils, Tea Tree

Posted by 5323502828151297019 on Oct 12, 2013

I've been using this product in my skincare routine for quiet some time now. I wet a couple of cotton pads with a toner, then add 2-3 drops of tea tree oil and wipe my face and neck. It keeps my face from getting oily and helps a lot with my acne problem. I've used tea tree oil before and I have to say that the smell of this on isn't as disturbing. I'll definitely buy it again.

Un poco menos de lo esperado

Posted by Kancunen on Apr 29, 2013

Había oído hablar mucho del aceite de árbol de té para los granitos y ha sido un poco decepcionante. Encuentro que cuando el granito no ha salido no sirve para nada y que cuando se aplica en un granito ya formado sí ayuda a secarlo muy rápido pero no tanto como yo me esperaba. De todas formas es buen producto

Adieu les boutons!

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Apr 12, 2013

Appliquée en soin très localisé à l'aide d'un coton tige, elle assèche efficacement les boutons pour une élimination rapide et sans cicatrice. Attention cependant à l'odeur assez forte qui peut gêner certaines personnes. Celle-ci est en plus certifiée bio.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »