Great value for thick, delicious ORGANIC maple syrup!

Posted by Non-GMO on Aug 27, 2012

For some reason, Now Foods doesn't emphasize that this product is organic. I had to look closely at the photo of the label before ordering to verify that it was. This is one of the best prices I've seen for organic maple syrup. I love Grade B because it is thicker than Grade A. Great taste and consistency. I would order again.

Maple Syrup, Grade B, Deep Rich Flavor

Posted by Springtime on May 12, 2013

Grade B maple syrup has a darker color and deeper flavor than Grade A. This product has superior quality and rich flavor of pure organic maple and I love it. I use maple syrup for pancakes, ice cream, oatmeal. I use maple syrup also for lemon detox diet. The ingredients for one serving are 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice; 2 tablespoons of organic grade B maple syrup; 1/10 teaspoon of finely ground cayenne pepper; 10 oz of filtered water. I drink 6-8 servings per day. I highly recommend this product!!! Thanks for the great service iHerb!

Rich maple flavor

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Mar 16, 2009

I mix this maple syrup with agave nectar for a french toast syrup. Lots of real butter and a generous sprinkle of cinnamon and it tastes like a honey bun...delish!

good,but the manufacturer has added so much sugar....

Posted by Leilady on Apr 14, 2013

The taste of this mapple syrup is really nice,just a sweet and deep flavour.However it's precisely for me very-very sweet( I have not been adding any sugar to coffee or tea for a looong time),you can even notice litle sugar pieces around the top.This syrup comes in a plastic bottle so you don´t need to be nervous about a broken packaging,furthermore it has it´s own plastic bag. Generally I am satisified with the price and quality,it's a healthy natural product which can be used as a breakfast addition to any porridge,farmer cheese etc., but I will need to look for a less sugar one.

Now Foods, Maple Syrup, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1115041 on Mar 06, 2008

The best Maple Sryup on the market. Remember that Grade B is the best of all.

몸에 좋은 메이플 시럽..근데 이거 진짜 맛있어요

Posted by iherber on May 13, 2012

무료배송 때 2개 담아봤는데 이거 생각보다 훨씬 맛있네요 더 살걸.. 500ml라서 작거든요.. 까페라떼나 밀크티에도 넣어서 마시고 빵이랑 같이 먹고.. 기타 등등.. 굿굿!!!

great flavor

Posted by blabla on Oct 30, 2012

I definitely recommend Now's maple syrup. It's a good value for money.

Good product but a little expensive

Posted by Reviewer1235908 on Aug 03, 2011

I am using Agave nectar now as it cheaper then this one and lower GI. Thanks IHERB for all your fantastic products!

I will never buy Maple Syrup in Singapore again!

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

As a child I tapped maple trees, collected sap and boiled our own maple syrup in the Spring. I know my maple syrups and this product is excellent - light and clear. I will never buy maple syrup in Singapore again now that I found it for SO much cheaper on iherb than any store in Singapore. I also appreciate that I can buy much larger sized bottles on iherb than the smaller sized bottles available here. It's impotant to highlight that pure maple syrup is a premium product - its even considered expensive by local standards where its produced - Ontario, Quebec, Vermont etc. Outside North America, its almost unaffordable, so this is honestly a very good priced product for the amount you will get. If you found my review of this product helpful to you or for your family, please click "YES".

't like it

Posted by Reviewer1856523 on Jul 17, 2012

It has the taste of burnt sugar. I am very unusual