Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1499330 on Jan 03, 2010

This is an excellent product. The consistency is very smooth and it is mild tasting. I like the size of the jars as they are easy to handle

Superproduct

Posted by Reviewer1856619 on Nov 11, 2010

I love this product! I digest it. use it as a moisturizer for my skin and hair. I use this for just about everything......

virgin coconut oil.

Posted by Reviewer2705150 on Mar 28, 2011

I love this product!! great quality and great price !!

Cupboard essential - jar a bit awkward though.

Posted by Reviewer1036574 on Feb 17, 2013

I absolutely love coconut oil. It's brilliant for all kinds of health needs, but I mainly use on my skin and take a couple of teaspoons a day. Worth researching as there's not much it can't help with. However the glass jar can be a pain if your hands are wet.

One of the TOP Flavorsome Coconut oils ! *

Posted by Reviewer2810329 on Oct 19, 2011

Amazingly , just simple & plain, old large NOW FOODS brand has probably the best quality & taste Pure Coconut oil than all the other companies ...( which are abundant these days ) PLUS good value/price is correct.

This is excellent organic coconut oil!

Posted by Reviewer1001348 on Oct 12, 2011

Organic! Mild flavor and smell. Great for lots of uses. Will definitely buy more of this product!

Mrs C.G

Posted by Reviewer2414415 on Oct 13, 2008

this is very good quality and so healthy

Great buy

Posted by Reviewer2954009 on Nov 28, 2011

Nice texture and smell. Love it!

Everything

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Aug 31, 2013

I love coconut oil because it's so versatile! It can be used for everything. Hair, skin, supplement with many health benefits, teeth whitening (look up oil pulling), homemade toothpaste/shampoo, in substitute of butter, etc. Leave the glas*s on your stove top so it won't become solid.

Prevents colds & flus. Excellent for weight loss

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 28, 2009

This is fat that burns body fat and helps many health concerns. I have immune impairement and when I eat this I never catch colds or flu even in winter! Has strong anti-viral properties. Delicious strong coconut taste, just like the inside of a Bounty bar. You have to keep this in the fridge because it needs to be really hard before eating, otherwise it feels like eating a glob of chicken fat. I cut it with a knife and eat teaspoonfuls. Haven't cooked with this as I have another VCO which doesn't smell/taste of coconut yet is neither deodorized nor bleached either.