Now Foods, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 54 fl oz (1.6 L)

product is good but the packing needs to be more secured.

Posted by 5264798782481348184 on Apr 01, 2014

The packing seriously needs some work. By the time I have received there is coconut oil outside the packing as well as the bottle of box. I notice some other users have the similar issues. I would recommend the packing department takes this issue seriously.

bought twice. leaked twice!

Posted by 5256030107694642276 on Mar 22, 2014

packaging is lousy. coconut oil is a bit yellow.

Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Goodness

Posted by 5750716564830199582 on Jan 16, 2014

I was introduced and edged on to Coconut oil by my lose weight and body cleansing mentors. to my surprise my mother had a 14 oz jar given to her by my sister (sitting around for months). I tried it and I enjoyed it but it was refined and deodorized. I finished it up and was hankering to purchase the unrefined raw virgin coconut oil. After researching the manifold of benefits, I bought the 54oz. jar of Now Foods Virgin Coconut Oil. I received it today and was eager to open it up. It smelled heavily of coconut and it tastes faintly of coconut. Cant wait to taste the different dishes with the new oil. Now my diet and daily supplementation to my eating clean (raw)regimen. I highly recommend it! I was leary of zero reviews and I took a chance. I don't regret it! Pure raw deliciousness. I understand we all have a different taste palate. Try it delicious BUTT (if you so choose you can choose the refined oil for a neutral light taste. Arturo Becerra Barstow, CA USA

highest quality coconut oil

Posted by bianquita on Jan 08, 2014

super coconut taste, equal to other top brands, the best coconut oil u can get to an unbeatable price!

Love!

Posted by Reviewer2099832 on Jan 29, 2014

I got one when they were on sale, and wish I'd remembered to buy more before they went back up in price. This is a delicious, smooth coconut oil. Great flavor, great to cook with, bake with, or fry with. (We love our popcorn popped in it!)