great enzymes... best I've found

Posted by Reviewer3199286 on Jun 24, 2011

I've been using these for the last six months (and along with dietary changes, such as eliminating grains and dairy, and taking Betaine HCL after meals to), have completely turned my health around. Digestion is key, and these are very helpful. I'm extremely sensitive to molds and unable to take "plant based enzymes" due to the fact that most are obtained from fungi. These enzymes are very effective, and I like they come from a pig, pigs having digestive systems very much like ours, as opposed to ruminants like cows and sheep who mostly digest grass/cellulose in multiple stomachs with lots of fermentation.

Doggie Mom

Posted by Reviewer2748946 on Nov 13, 2008

We use 4 capsules 2x a day with water mixed in with a specific dog food that sits for at least 15 minutes for our dog who has pancreatic enzyme deficiency. There is one other ingredient not in the capsules that we do get from the vet, and together, it works.

helps for Albumin protein spilage

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Feb 06, 2009

By itself it doesn't seem to do as much, but with Cordyceps CS-4 and Bromelain there is a big difference. It may even take longer use of this to get the full effect.

Pancreatin - digestive

Posted by Reviewer1084968 on Jan 24, 2009

Pancreatin is a digestive enzyme that is used to supplement loss of or low digestive enzymes. It has also been claimed to help with food allergies, celiac disease, autoimmune disease, cancer, and weight loss. I just take it with my other digestive engyme to help with digestion and to not put a strain on my pancreas. Very good product.

Effective and a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1849854 on Feb 10, 2009

I shopped around before buying pancreatic enzymes. Now Foods has the highest potency at the best price.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1937661 on Mar 26, 2009

Since my dog has pancreatic insufficiency, it takes care of the condition.

NOW FOODS, does it again...

Posted by Reviewer2962796 on Aug 06, 2009

First time purchase of this product. Doing a trial on EPI dog. Not disappointed! Effective and price is great.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3019306 on Nov 08, 2007

I've been using it for a few years, and it really is good quality.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1043272 on Jan 25, 2012

Use it all the time when I eat and take it together with probiotic.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2359004 on Apr 15, 2012

This product is truly amazing for anyone with digestive problems.a great value too. Thank you iherb for providing the best price.