Good product

Posted by Reviewer2951913 on Apr 17, 2011

I enjoy this product due to Iherbs price. I appreciate the quick delivery and will continue to order this product.

Very Good enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1497122 on Mar 09, 2011

I am a Gout sufferer and consuming beans, nuts and high protein food would means inviting painful attacks. Since taking enzymes supplement of various brands (including NOW),I noticed that I no longer have any attacks (so far so good). Last evening,I tested my tolerance by taking 1 capsule of NOW Pancreatin 4x-500 with a shaker of low fat milk mixed with 1 heapful of whey protein plus 3 hard boiled eggs and next morning.......no limping! Thanks to iHerb for having such a wide range of products and the speedy delivery.

Works like a treat

Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Feb 09, 2011

I keep these for backup, when I get a bout of sludgy tummy or just weak digestion. They are great. I do notice though that they may be acidic because my PH is always acidic after a few days on these tablets. I don't know if it's the same with vegetarian enzymes

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer2630639 on Feb 01, 2011

My husband takes this product to lower his cholesterol. It really helps.

They really help with the digestion of your food!

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Dec 08, 2010

I use them in combination with Betaine HCI also from Now Foods and together they do the trick. I am off Nexium now for heartburn. This is a far more natural way to deal with heartburn.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Oct 23, 2010

Ok

Still dont take it long enough....

Posted by Reviewer2754545 on Sep 03, 2010

Good.

Great for breaking down food

Posted by Reviewer2937505 on Aug 25, 2010

This stuff works wonders for helping with breaking down those meals. I take it after all meals. My digestive track works so much better with this.

Helps with Digestion and Joints

Posted by Reviewer1779793 on Aug 03, 2010

This supplement helps with aches and pains and digesting food. It is a good standby to have in the cabinet. I use it each time I eat to ease digestion.

Good Stuff...

Posted by Reviewer3297121 on May 23, 2010

I have IBS-d and I have noticed an improvement in my bowel movements (fewer movements and more solid), less anxiety attacks, less depression and better sleep. I take two pills of Pancreatin, High Potency, 4x 500 mg with each meal. I also take one 500 mg pill of Bromelain with all meals, 100 - 200 mg of 5-HTP with all meals, two 1/4 Teaspoons of Acetyl-L-Carnitine, only with breakfast and one Gr8-Dophilus with all meals. I also drink 1/2 tablespoon of Pure Planet Green Kamut Wheatgrass in 6 oz of water twice a day, one hour before each meal. I buy all of this from iherb. Great prices and fast shipping.