Good

Posted by Reviewer3049125 on Apr 10, 2011

very good, take this for treatment of adrenal fatigue, in combination with another supplement. Good price!

Miracle pill

Posted by Reviewer1733310 on Feb 28, 2010

As soon as I stop taking B5, my acne comes back. I had to take mega-doses years ago, but I could slowly reduce my intake to 1 pill a day and even less for several years now. Also giving me vivid dreams which is not unpleasant.

energy

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Oct 09, 2010

this is good if you need energy!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on May 19, 2010

This product really helps ease tension and also helps to reduce water retention.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Jun 25, 2008

This is the first time using this product and I find it very good. I usually use another brand however this one is a better value and works just as well

Using to prevent Acne!

Posted by Reviewer2502070 on Mar 03, 2010

So far so good. Noticed some modest oil reduction. Hopefully this clears up my crazy pimples!

The Equalizer

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on May 25, 2011

Since taking them the well-being was uplifting and certainly makes the passing each looks easier.

Pantothenic acid review

Posted by Reviewer1129552 on Aug 10, 2010

I am taking this for my skin and have seen some results so far. i will continue to take 5 grams a day mixed with zink and fish oils and a Bcomplex. Product was shipped fast but be warned with DHL b/c if you're not home for the 2 random times that they come than they will just keep it in their office which was a 40 min drive for me. i wont be using them next time. Product is excellent tho. great price and am very happy with it.. Also note that they are Galatin Caps with the powder inside, which i think is easier on your tummy. Also, 250 come in a bottle so it will last a long while. I will order from this site again when i need something!

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1905495 on Jan 18, 2009

I bought this for my oily skin. It is cheapper than others. So I like it.

great

Posted by Reviewer1175079 on Aug 13, 2010

Really easy to take! great tablet

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »