great for adrenal fatigue

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Apr 09, 2016

This really gives a boost of energy. Supports the adrenal glands, increases energy, helps you better handle stressful situations. Also, said to reduce cellulite, but this yet to be seen.

Taking as part of adrenal fatigue protocol

Posted by 5134696866210806423 on Jun 29, 2015

In Dr James Wilson's book on Adrenal Fatigue, it was great to finally get some clear guidance on how much Pantothenic Acid to take per day for adrenal fatigue (1500mg). I'm taking one 500mg capsule three times a day, as part of the recommended protocol, and a month on, I'm starting to see improvements. Not so dead tired anymore, still needing a rest most afternoons, but not the 2 hour nap I was taking.

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015

I take a lot of supplements for health and fitness goals, this is a good addition to every supplement stack.

Great source of B Complex Vitamins

Posted by 4765435615776407519 on Nov 28, 2014

I have found this has given me energy I have sorely missed, I take Cordyceps Mushrooms which also helped, but this B Complex has given that a boost... definitely recommend taking this to boost your energy levels.

Pantothenic acid

Posted by 5501897303952167393 on Nov 13, 2014

Geeft het gewenste resultijd, geen branderig gevoel meer aan de voetzolen.

Is helping to prevent my cystic acne

Posted by 5045509051355292234 on Sep 25, 2014

I started taking this Pan Acid two weeks ago, twice a day, as the recommended dose is 1 a day. I have been using this in conjunction with a cream called Finacea and I can honestly say my skin has not felt better to the touch, almost like a peach. (This is coming from someone who has spent so much money on products, and who has had erbium and fraxel laser for scarring). My skin also looks very calm, so now I can concentrate on fixing any residual scarring. In terms of breakouts I have seen eruptions about to flare up but have almost disappeared overnight (or in 1.5 days). At the moment I have only 1 pimple on my face and I am feeling extremely relieved that I have found what I believe to be the solution to my cystic acne ~ caused by coming off the contraceptive pill (which I took for my acne). In future if I get an hormonal outbreak I am going to take 3 Pan Acid tablets a day. My hair has not dried out with this product and neither have my lips (which I believe to be the case with larger dosages). The price of the product is very good, so I highly recommend it for people who are looking to have improved skin with a natural product. (I have tried Dong Quai and Wild Yam with little results, but will stick with the Pan Acid).

Quality products

Posted by 4849123451312091873 on Jun 30, 2014

Recommendations spare the gut and stomach of poor people

Absolutely....

Posted by Reviewer2429350 on Mar 28, 2014

The only thing , other than ACCUTANE, that has ever cleared up my skin. I will not be without it. Granted, I take about 15 pills a day, but I have had no side effects!

Great Product

Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Jan 08, 2014

Great product, very effective. Been using for a month and will continue to use. Has improved My Skin in combination with selenium and vitamin E.

Fixed my acne in 3 months

Posted by 5557648151969655293 on Sep 12, 2013

I have been taking 20 tablets a day (10 grams) for the last 14 weeks and very slowly, my acne has now gone away. My face is clear for the first time in a long time. Each week that went by, I gradually saw a decrease in new acne lesions. Some weeks I almost gave up but it was worth it to be patient. My face is less oily and my pores are smaller. It does give me some gastric distress which I hope will easy when I reduce the dose