New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Pantothenic Acid, 500 mg, 250 Capsules

B-5 500mg

Posted by Reviewer1035590 on Feb 16, 2010

B-5 is used in Cell Training with O2. It is very importan as respiratory enzime, and eliminate the cancer cell.

It really helps!

Posted by 5357821845414616890 on Jul 18, 2012

I started taking this for anxiety, and it has worked really well. I'm now a month into my trial of this supplement and I've been recommending it to my family members.

This supplement changed my skin

Posted by infinitebrunette on Aug 10, 2012

I struggled with acne for a long time. In the last year I have changed my diet, gone off hormonal birth control and changed my supplements. At first I still did get breakouts but over the last 6 months my skin has cleared up amazingly well. I started taking 10-12 g/day. I no longer need to take that much and I take between 3-6 g/day depending on where I am in my cycle. I did not know my skin could go this long without breaking out. I truly thought I was going to have to live with acne. I only wish I had discovered this sooner. That said, this is not a miracle supplement. I still breakout if I eat a lot of dairy. Keeping my diet on track is hugely important but I do not think my skin would have cleared up as well as it has without supplementing B5.

pantothenis acid

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Nov 16, 2008

I have been taking pantothenic acid for the last year because a dietician told me that I should. I have low functioning adrenals and a fatty liver. From what the dietician said, Pantothenic Acid is good for the adrenals.

good quality, low price

Posted by Reviewer2891652 on Jul 28, 2009

I use vitamin B5 to regulate hormones and clear mild acne. This is a great deal compared to what it would cost in store!