great for adrenal fatigue

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Nov 30, 2014

This really gives a boost of energy. Supports the adrenal glands, increases energy, helps you better handle stressful situations. Also, said to reduces cellulite, but this yet to be seen.

Taking as part of adrenal fatigue protocol

Posted by 5134696866210806423 on Jun 29, 2015

In Dr James Wilson's book on Adrenal Fatigue, it was great to finally get some clear guidance on how much Pantothenic Acid to take per day for adrenal fatigue (1500mg). I'm taking one 500mg capsule three times a day, as part of the recommended protocol, and a month on, I'm starting to see improvements. Not so dead tired anymore, still needing a rest most afternoons, but not the 2 hour nap I was taking.

This supplement changed my skin

Posted by infinitebrunette on Aug 10, 2012

I struggled with acne for a long time. In the last year I have changed my diet, gone off hormonal birth control and changed my supplements. At first I still did get breakouts but over the last 6 months my skin has cleared up amazingly well. I started taking 10-12 g/day. I no longer need to take that much and I take between 3-6 g/day depending on where I am in my cycle. I did not know my skin could go this long without breaking out. I truly thought I was going to have to live with acne. I only wish I had discovered this sooner. That said, this is not a miracle supplement. I still breakout if I eat a lot of dairy. Keeping my diet on track is hugely important but I do not think my skin would have cleared up as well as it has without supplementing B5.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1478401 on Oct 25, 2007

excellent product at a great price...wonderful treatment for acne and skin problems

good quality, low price

Posted by Reviewer2891652 on Jul 28, 2009

I use vitamin B5 to regulate hormones and clear mild acne. This is a great deal compared to what it would cost in store!