Good for adrenal support

Posted by NBPT100 on Jun 27, 2013

There are many good reviews written here. I see many people have praised this for treating acne when taken at high doses. I have not used it for that but it does not surprise me. I have used it to boost my adrenals and it does help. If I take it too late in the day it can interfere with sleep. I have read that others find that it helps them sleep better. I typically take 500 mg a day but have taken up to 1,500mg per day. Pantothenic acid is a precursor to pantothene which in turn is a precursor to pregnenalone which is a high level adrenal hormone. It is a precursor to many other hormones such as testosterone, cortisol, estrogen, progesterone, etc. Pantothene has been shown to lower total cholesterol and triglycerides in clinical studies. If you found this helpful visit my home page where you can see other value added reviews. Thanks, peace and good health

I thought i ordered this product for skin

Posted by 5385699482398179614 on Jun 05, 2013

When I ordered this product I thought I read it was for skin but when I got it, it said nothing about skin I an not very happy

Good product., nicely packed.

Posted by 5141863335369548583 on May 31, 2013

Good product., nicely packed.

Great For Mood

Posted by Reviewer2070062 on Dec 23, 2012

I find this really helps me stay calm and relaxed.

Now Foods, Pantothenic Acid, 500 mg, 250 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Nov 28, 2012

Now Foods, Pantothenic Acid, 500 mg, 250 Capsules

Good

Posted by Viktorija on Nov 13, 2012

Good B group vitamin, recommend.

For acne

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Sep 30, 2012

Read about people healing acne with this; of course through God's will first. I started with less, then max 25 caps of these a day and my skin started to clear up. But then I ran out and my skin broke out again..if you take 25 like I do one bottle only lasts for 10days! But honestly, it's totally worth it if it helps with my acne. Taking too much does nothing negative to the body. Excess gets peed out. Still, the way I do it should probably done only for a couple of month, heal skin, then continue taking lower dosage as maintenance. If you're suffering of acne on your cheeks & chin only, try this might help you as it helped me. You are not alone I know how you feel it's so so depressing. But nothing lasts forever better things are on the way! Good luck & never forget, everything happens for a reason, always for the better, in my case, I feel God wanted me to take better care of my body in all different ways so he sent me a clear message to my face that I could not miss. Thank you God for helping me grow. Everything happens at the perfect time.

This supplement changed my skin

Posted by infinitebrunette on Aug 10, 2012

I struggled with acne for a long time. In the last year I have changed my diet, gone off hormonal birth control and changed my supplements. At first I still did get breakouts but over the last 6 months my skin has cleared up amazingly well. I started taking 10-12 g/day. I no longer need to take that much and I take between 3-6 g/day depending on where I am in my cycle. I did not know my skin could go this long without breaking out. I truly thought I was going to have to live with acne. I only wish I had discovered this sooner. That said, this is not a miracle supplement. I still breakout if I eat a lot of dairy. Keeping my diet on track is hugely important but I do not think my skin would have cleared up as well as it has without supplementing B5.

Great value

Posted by 5715372793419067703 on Jul 26, 2012

It took 2 weeks for me to receive my order (international shipping) but the value is great!

It really helps!

Posted by 5357821845414616890 on Jul 18, 2012

I started taking this for anxiety, and it has worked really well. I'm now a month into my trial of this supplement and I've been recommending it to my family members.