great for adrenal fatigue

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Apr 09, 2016

This really gives a boost of energy. Supports the adrenal glands, increases energy, helps you better handle stressful situations. Also, said to reduce cellulite, but this yet to be seen.

Calming

Posted by Reviewer1241770 on Apr 19, 2010

It's true what the other reviews say...it has a calming and relaxing effect on me in the evening. Sleep soundly along with my Relora and 5-HTP.

REDUCES MORNING STIFFNESS & PAIN

Posted by Reviewer2549599 on Aug 12, 2010

I have rheumatoid arthritis at several joints in my body especially wrists and lower back disc. I have read several articles on medicinal approaches to RA pain relief. Pantothenic Acid was one of many supplements that could help relieve morning stiffness and pain. I have been taking only one capsule a day with dinner meal and after several days of use I have been noticing much less morning stiffness and pain. In fact, during the day when I would be sitting for awhile and then rise from that position I would feel real stiff, not anymore! I have found a “natural” approach to managing my RA pain especially in my wrists but this supplement alone won’t solve everything. Read my reviews especially the one on the supplement Doctor’s Best "Curcumin C3 Complex", Now “Opti-Zinc”, and Now “EGCg-Green Tea”.

Works for mild adrenal fatigue relief

Posted by Reviewer3307313 on Feb 23, 2009

It has a slight effect on my adrenal fatigue. Would not go without it.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1377432 on Nov 21, 2007

I have been taking Pantothenic Acid for RLS and it works awesome (also take B-100 and Cellmins Potassium & magnesium)I can fianlly sleep all night and my legs do not jump anymore, During the day or at night

Hormonal acne

Posted by Reviewer2155296 on Jul 09, 2012

Cheap price for pantothenic acid which I use for acne. I'm a man that's been struggling with hormonal acne for years, been using benzoyl peroxide at least two years with ok results but after few weeks of about 10g of B5 per day my face is almost completely clear. I hope this isn't just due to summer and sunshine or something, because I have tried everything and this seems to be working wonders and it doesn't give any symptoms like excess vitamin A(accutane etc.) did. For hormonal acne this is the thing you want to use.

Acne

Posted by Reviewer1956852 on Dec 18, 2011

Seems to really be helping my skin a lot in combination with Margarite zinc cream and zinc picolinate. I've gone from moderate to severe forehead and chin acne to having not a single zit in about 6 weeks. This is after three years of trying to get rid of adult acne. Other forms of zinc did nothing for my skin. Only Zinc picolinate helped me along with this and the zinc cream. I'm taking 2 zinc picolinates, and 3 or 4 B5's per day as well as putting the zinc cream on 2 or 3 times a day.

NOW FOODS PANTOTHENIC ACID

Posted by Reviewer1464378 on Feb 14, 2012

My daughter is using this product for acne treatment. Brilliant product. My daughter has been taking this product 10grams a day (split into 5 doses in a day) and it is working wonders. After 6 weeks her skin has cleared up a treat. She still has another couple of weeks to go with the high dose and then she will cut it down to around 3 grams a day - depending what her body needs to maintain a clear skin. I recommend this product if you have acne problems

GREAT STRSS REDUCER

Posted by Reviewer1354572 on Aug 11, 2011

GREAT PRODUCT FOR STRESS! I NOTICE TENSION HEADACHES AND SHOULDER TIGHTNESS IF I DON'T TAKE IT. GREAT PRODUCT FOR THE MONEY..WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Is helping to prevent my cystic acne

Posted by 5045509051355292234 on Sep 25, 2014

I started taking this Pan Acid two weeks ago, twice a day, as the recommended dose is 1 a day. I have been using this in conjunction with a cream called Finacea and I can honestly say my skin has not felt better to the touch, almost like a peach. (This is coming from someone who has spent so much money on products, and who has had erbium and fraxel laser for scarring). My skin also looks very calm, so now I can concentrate on fixing any residual scarring. In terms of breakouts I have seen eruptions about to flare up but have almost disappeared overnight (or in 1.5 days). At the moment I have only 1 pimple on my face and I am feeling extremely relieved that I have found what I believe to be the solution to my cystic acne ~ caused by coming off the contraceptive pill (which I took for my acne). In future if I get an hormonal outbreak I am going to take 3 Pan Acid tablets a day. My hair has not dried out with this product and neither have my lips (which I believe to be the case with larger dosages). The price of the product is very good, so I highly recommend it for people who are looking to have improved skin with a natural product. (I have tried Dong Quai and Wild Yam with little results, but will stick with the Pan Acid).