Now Foods Pantothenic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2213698 on Nov 07, 2007

This product has changed my life together with co Q 10. I no longer want to sleep all day, it has balanced my hormones and prevented my cystic acne from haveing flare ups. Also very economical. Thank you now foods

Mix in with Nutritech

Posted by burdypie on May 15, 2008

I mix this with the powdered Nutritech vitamins and minerals I take it for my pathetic adrenals, but it actually lifts my face and softens the lines. (Which means it is getting to the adrenals!)

Great for acne!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2008802 on Dec 31, 2008

I started using this for my acne after becoming frustrated with ALL the other acne products that failed to work for me. It is amazing!!! I wish that it was more widely know how well pantothenic acid works for acne.

felt better,adrenals

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Apr 29, 2009

I felt a sense of calm and peace and felt like it was healing adrenals, however at 10 full grams a day for a full 3weeks+.. the acne/oily skin didnt change at all... but I know it could take longer but I decided to give up.... LOW DOSE accutane is my next choice, just to reduce oil.... also spearmint tea reduces oil, i do still use this daily, just a tiny fraction of a teaspoon.. I liketha its powder not capsules... tastes horrible of course but mixes ok and when I mix it with my other herbs etc.. I taste nothing bad at all. never had a stomache problem or diarrhea. id definately buy it again for nutritional support, candida fight-off and skin,adrenals.... just not in mega doses.

NOW foods pantothenic acid B5

Posted by Reviewer2024678 on Jul 08, 2007

This works wonderfully for acne and is much cheaper than the brands that are marketed specifically for the same purpose.

Jon Carlson

Posted by Reviewer2632489 on May 21, 2008

Half a teaspoon daily improves energy. Essential for anyone trying to lose weight.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on Jan 24, 2008

Taste is kind of nasty but I got over it, fantastic product better then taking pills.

Now Foods, Vitamin B-5, (Pantothenic Acid), Powder, 8 oz (227 grams)

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Apr 18, 2008

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (4 out of 5)

Now - Pantothenic Acid Powder

Posted by Reviewer1505102 on Mar 26, 2008

Easy to mix, bit of a salty sort of taste, but works well with water. I mix it with my L-Citrulline powder.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer2032887 on Mar 23, 2009

I take this daily and it is fantastic. A natural compounding pharmacy told me to take 1/2tsp 4x day for fat burning without producing ketones. It is relatively tastless and is fantastic value. Always trust Now brand.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »