Now Foods, Pantothenic Acid Powder, 8 oz (227 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Mix in with Nutritech

Posted by burdypie From Australia on May 15, 2008

I mix this with the powdered Nutritech vitamins and minerals I take it for my pathetic adrenals, but it actually lifts my face and softens the lines. (Which means it is getting to the adrenals!)

Now Foods Pantothenic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2213698 From Australia on Nov 07, 2007

This product has changed my life together with co Q 10. I no longer want to sleep all day, it has balanced my hormones and prevented my cystic acne from haveing flare ups. Also very economical. Thank you now foods

Great for acne!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2008802 From Washington on Dec 31, 2008

I started using this for my acne after becoming frustrated with ALL the other acne products that failed to work for me. It is amazing!!! I wish that it was more widely know how well pantothenic acid works for acne.

felt better,adrenals

Posted by Reviewer1927983 From Virginia on Apr 29, 2009

I felt a sense of calm and peace and felt like it was healing adrenals, however at 10 full grams a day for a full 3weeks+.. the acne/oily skin didnt change at all... but I know it could take longer but I decided to give up.... LOW DOSE accutane is my next choice, just to reduce oil.... also spearmint tea reduces oil, i do still use this daily, just a tiny fraction of a teaspoon.. I liketha its powder not capsules... tastes horrible of course but mixes ok and when I mix it with my other herbs etc.. I taste nothing bad at all. never had a stomache problem or diarrhea. id definately buy it again for nutritional support, candida fight-off and skin,adrenals.... just not in mega doses.

NOW foods pantothenic acid B5

Posted by Reviewer2024678 From Michigan on Jul 08, 2007

This works wonderfully for acne and is much cheaper than the brands that are marketed specifically for the same purpose.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »